• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

So what, thats about the only tackle he made. Timlin, Dru even Kightly were still trying to put a foot in and the Brighton players certainly did lack bite in the tackle. Stop trying to make excuses for him, as others have mentioned, he clearly doesnt want to be here, his mind certainly isnt with us and he simply didnt put a shift in. I live the guy, but if this is anything to go by (added to saturdays performance) he is a waste off a salary and place in the team. Re the long throws, they have never worked, shoudl have been ditched years ago

I will not stop making excuses while people continue to pick on him about a meaningless pre-season friendly against much higher opposition! None of you knows what's going on in his head, I speak as I find, and a player who is still playing for the club, and still representing the club in things like the cricket does not add up to being a player who doesn't want to be here.

Agreed.

We all tend to see things in black & white these days.

You can be both (i.e.) wanting to earn more money and wanting to play for your favoured club.

He is stuck between a rock and a hard place. On the one hand, I'm sure he would love nothing more that to stay here and be successful with us, but on the other, a professional footballer's career is short. it could be as short as one serious injury away. So you have to earn well while you can.

I wouldn't blame any player for wanting that for himself and his future family.

Here you go chaps!

I'm posting on behalf of Trade Price cars, we are doing a match report after each game this season, not a minute by minute but more of a general feel of the game and any stand out performers along with content from the players we sponsor.

enjoy & would love to hear your feedback.

http://blog.tradepricecars.com/2017/07/26/brighton-hove-albion-friendly/

A decent report but can't help thinking we will be seeing more MOM's for the players you sponsor this season.

LOL .. I didn't realize that! :smile:

And today's MOM is <insert name of sponsored player here>

A decent report but can't help thinking we will be seeing more MOM's for the players you sponsor this season.

Haha I get what you are saying! but genuinely White stood out tuesday and out of his normal role too. MAF + Ted smith were other positives.

Back