• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"I never said I was, look at the original post. "David Icke" held him up as a paragon of virtue."

Moore was not a paragon of virtue. Was just saying he would have sent Ranger packing for scamming a vulnerable member of our society - as would some other managers we've had here, who would have felt sickened by having a repulsive presence such as this around the club.

Don't prisoners deserve a second chance then? Again, Ranger has served his time. It shouldn't have to follow him around his entire life.

Don't prisoners deserve a second chance then? Again, Ranger has served his time. It shouldn't have to follow him around his entire life.

well I guess it depends on the crime that committed.......some will always stay with like it or not

Probably people are just looking at how many times he has messed up constantly at other clubs, the list is huge, it's a privilege to be a pro footballer, and one who played in the prem, he has had so many chances, a lot of people have had enough.

For those of you who thought (or hoped) Ranger would be on the bench, you're miles away and disillusioned. You'd be lucky to see him involved in any match (90 mins) before Xmas. If at all.

For those of you who thought (or hoped) Ranger would be on the bench, you're miles away and disillusioned. You'd be lucky to see him involved in any match (90 mins) before Xmas. If at all.

based on what.....?????

Physically, there is no reason why he wouldn't be involved by the end of September.

based on what.....?????

Physically, there is no reason why he wouldn't be involved by the end of September.

I'll certainly be hoping to see him (at least on the bench) when I'm over for our home game against Blackpool on the 30th September.

Said he was glad to be back when we saw him while I was waiting with the flag bearers, looked genuinely as if was too.

Fancy a bet on that?

Oh how wrong you will be proven!

If the strikers still cant score in the next match, i wouldnt be suprised to see him back in just 2 weeks. Might as well get him doing what he's paid to do.

Just an update on Ranger. He is on a curfew from 19:00 until 07:00. He will be allowed special dispensation for evening games so could play tonight. Not sure he will because they don't want to rush him back.

He was in the cells for 23 hours a day and no use of a gym etc. He has lost muscle definition on his legs despite trying to keep fit in the cell. Not quite the holiday camp some people claimed.

Just an update on Ranger. He is on a curfew from 19:00 until 07:00. He will be allowed special dispensation for evening games so could play tonight. Not sure he will because they don't want to rush him back.

He was in the cells for 23 hours a day and no use of a gym etc. He has lost muscle definition on his legs despite trying to keep fit in the cell. Not quite the holiday camp some people claimed.

And it shouldn't be, though 23 hours a day is a bit much.

And it shouldn't be, though 23 hours a day is a bit much.

Tbh tonight is a nothing match which is more about opportunity for the youth and fitness for those that require it.

I'd give him a game and tell him to use it as such. Even if he only lasts 45 mins. It means a bench spot Saturday.

Cool story.

Cant do the time....don't do the crime.

One more thing....what happens with the curfew during long away game KO 3pm?

I'm told that Ranger was at lunch time at Boots&Laces today, whereby the team to face Gillingham wasn't. Unless he's going in the car with one of the fitness guys later, it doesn't look like he will be playing. Ben Coker is not using crutches and just has a slight limp, so could be back much earlier than expected. The travellers that were causing a few headaches seem to have gone. A couple of them were riding their mini mopeds around Boots&Laces during training. The Southend players and staff just totally ignored them, but apparently it was annoying as one of the bikes had engine trouble and kept misfiring like a very loud gun going off, putting the jaheeba's up everybody. They were part of the group that parked up on Trinity Sports ground.

Last edited:
Back