• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

He really ought to sign. He's a bit young to be put out to grass isn't he?

In all seriousness, he was at MTBD, sat alongside Marco, who was translating everything for him. Barely speaks any English at all!

Most of our players have trouble understanding El Tango with his northern twang - it's Barking mad that we're trying to sign someone who doesn't speak any English.

People want everything yesterday in today's social media-fuelled world. It may be that Ba and Kiernan have in fact both signed, but of course we have to arrange a nice photo, for them to be in place for interviews and some social media razmatazz not to mention that Phil and the squad may have been otherwise engaged with silly little things like training for a season opener in three days' time and the media day today.

Basically, as long as it's done before Saturday, I couldn't give a stuff when it is announced to the baying hordes.

I don't even expect Ba to be with the first team this season. Under 23 signing most likely.

People want everything yesterday in today's social media-fuelled world. It may be that Ba and Kiernan have in fact both signed, but of course we have to arrange a nice photo, for them to be in place for interviews and some social media razmatazz not to mention that Phil and the squad may have been otherwise engaged with silly little things like training for a season opener in three days' time and the media day today.

Basically, as long as it's done before Saturday, I couldn't give a stuff when it is announced to the baying hordes.

I don't even expect Ba to be with the first team this season. Under 23 signing most likely.

Get you - did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning? :tease::raspberry:

Get you - did you get out of bed on the wrong side this morning? :tease::raspberry:

I am always this grumpy :smile: I just don't like the way that everyone is so impatient these days and when players do eventually have their gurning pic up on the official website, it's an anti-climax because of all the build-up.

Bring back Clubcall and CEEFAX.

Heard his first task is to go and dig the Lone one out of jail - until match fit Tango has said, if truth be known, that Nial will still be behind Ba's tho (in the pecking order for team selection).

Apologies.

Back