• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

I'm a Gnu, how do you do!⭐⭐
Staff member
If, like me, you read most of the printed stuff that came with a new/replacement season card, you would have noticed that the club have produced lapel pins for season card holders. These pins were due to be available at MTBD....only they weren't. I popped in to the ticket office today for our Newport tickets and the elusive pesky pins have still not made an appearance. Not the end of the world, but I though it was worth mentioning.

I was told Sunday they would be available Saturday and they would try to set up a desk so we wouldn't have to queue with all the people buying tickets.

Can't they have them at the turnstiles and give them out to season ticket holders as they pass through on production of the card?

you just know that whenever they turn up for distribution, there will X number of pins versus Y number of season cards. Y being the greater, sod's law.

I was looking forward to picking mine up on Sunday. I'm away from Friday so won't be at the Blackburn game so hopefully they will be here for the next home game. Probably be sold out by then

I actually got mine from the Ticket Office on the day of the Blackburn match. It has been worn with pride on several shirts and it is proven to be waterproof as it has been through the washing machine at least three times now. For those of you with man boobs like me, be careful as the back of the pin can be sharp when pressed against skin.I lead a life full of interest and adventures.

I actually got mine from the Ticket Office on the day of the Blackburn match. It has been worn with pride on several shirts and it is proven it is waterproof as it has been through the washing machine at least three times now. I lead a life full of interest and adventures.

I have to agree with you RHB , that was an incredibly dull post.
However , I have concluded that my life is duller than yours as I'm reading it .....................:blush:

Managed to get mine at the Newport game.
Small but nice gesture in my view

Back