• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Sarah Champion

That's funny.I just googled the quote and got a link to the Guardian article I quoted above.No mention of Trump.

Well there's a surprise for us all.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your own problems in Spain right now. We know from history that the Spanish aren't as tolerant as us Brits and no doubt the Catalonians will use it as an excuse to push for independence.

Well there's a surprise for us all.

Shouldn't you be more concerned about your own problems in Spain right now. We know from history that the Spanish aren't as tolerant as us Brits and no doubt the Catalonians will use it as an excuse to push for independence.

The Catalans don't need any excuse for that.

Most people would say that the poilce,emergency services etc response yesterday was spot on.Obviously Nice,London etc has given them a year or so to prepare.

it seems like The Sun did, and then put it right next to the Sarah Champion article. Her resigning was probably partly to do with her late realisation that you don't write for The Sun. If she had written it anywhere else I don't think she would have felt the need to resign.

(and let's be clear, she resigned from a front bench role, she is still an MP and Corbyn has said he continues to look forward to working with her).

You know what, I actually think you're more concerned that a labour MP has written a article for The Sun newspaper rather than the point she makes?
You are pathetic.

You know what, I actually think you're more concerned that a labour MP has written a article for The Sun newspaper rather than the point she makes?
You are pathetic.
You know what, you are wrong.
Probably best to not base insults on assumptions. Maybe ask me what I think and then insult me based on my answer rather than insult me based on your assumption.

Manners cost nothing.

It's like one long game of Ping-Pong. 43-43 (before this post). It's all about the who has the most stamina now, Gary.

Jayne Senior who blew the whistle about the Rotherham scandal is now being hounded. Rotherham council have been investigating her for over a year after complaints were made that she 'shared information inappropriately'.

Let that be a lesson to anyone in the public sector who stands up for over 1400 hundred victims of rape and even torture...How dare women speak out against muslim men.

Jayne Senior who blew the whistle about the Rotherham scandal is now being hounded. Rotherham council have been investigating her for over a year after complaints were made that she 'shared information inappropriately'.

Let that be a lesson to anyone in the public sector who stands up for over 1400 hundred victims of rape and even torture...How dare women speak out against muslim men.
Has she shared information inappropriately?

Labour's MP for Bradford West Naz Shah has shown her true colours too. Rotten to the core.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/08/23/mp-sh...t-their-mouths-for-good-of-diversity-6872181/

83bd8df83db6255e543b0d5065e940dd8f0e57998bfc7e226c2961c5637f7f74.gif

Back