• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I do it for a bit of fun with a few friends.

I usually make up some rules for my selection like I can't pick players from the top four. This season my rule was I can only pick players that either started their career at a football league club [non-league too] or were released and earned their way back up the leagues, e.g Kasper Schmeichel.

My team is 'For The 72 FL' and the first week has gone surprisingly well so far, not that I expect that to last long...

There's a thousand odd Shrimpers in the supporters league, who's your team?!

I do it for a bit of fun with a few friends.

I usually make up some rules for my selection like I can't pick players from the top four. This season my rule was I can only pick players that either started their career at a football league club [non-league too] or were released and earned their way back up the leagues, e.g Kasper Schmeichel.

My team is 'For The 72 FL' and the first week has gone surprisingly well so far, not that I expect that to last long...

There's a thousand odd Shrimpers in the supporters league, who's your team?!

what's your team?

sorry, i meant who is in your team?

Schmeichel, Francis, Keane, Williams, Mawson, Alli, Ramsey, Redmond, Schneiderlin, Vardy and Vokes.

Obviously Schmeichel and Keane started at Premier League clubs but Schmeichel dropped down to Notts County and Keane played once for Man Utd. Alli, Ramsey and Vardy are all late additions because I just would've have competed at all in my private league. 203rd overall in the Southend Supporters league... It's down hill from here...

The wheels have fallen off for me. 397th in our league but I still have my principles! :smile: And so long as I don't finish bottom I get to keep my tenner in my own league.

Matt Phillips and Ryan Fraser both candidates that scored well last week. We shall see...

Back