• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

same line up from the Rotherham game, these players have to go out and prove that was just a fluke game, if you start changing the team then they will lose even more confidence, lets them go out and prove Brown wrong and show the fans that they are the best starting 11

JW did do well against Blackburn and Newport to a point, but he got found out against Rotherham. I'd go for Kiernan based on the fact that he's a natural central defender.

Yeah, ok I get that logic, but Anton hasn't looked completely up for the battle yet and may well have been subbed though injury or because he was having a mare, and Kieran is lacking in confidence big time so far, so Anton and Kiernan, happy with that?

Anyone thought of White at left back? Kiernan and Ferdinand in the middle? Hendrie has been poor in the last two games.

Hendrie worries me ... maybe a rest for him?

Possibly, but maybe he could also do with playing through his current form. Come Saturday, and we see Phil's starting selection, we will see if he takes any notice of SZ. Chances are we will look at the teamlist and then.......wtf, are you sure Phil?

if he changes anything I'd reckon McGlashen out for Kiernan and a back 3.

could be same again, but could also be just about anything knowing our Phil

If Yearwood is genuinely competing for a start I'd play:

Oxley, Demetriou, White, Kiernan, Timlin, McGlashan, Leonard, Yearwood, Kightly, Fortune, Cox.

I wouldn't want to change the system and 5-3-2 hasn't really worked for us in the past but if he isn't:

Oxley Demetriou, White, Ferdinand, Kiernan, Kyprianou, Timlin, Leonard, Kightly, Fortune, Cox.

Ideally I'd rest Ferdinand, carrying a knock or struggling with mobility in general will only cost us. Hendrie simply needs to be dropped and told to earn his place in the starting eleven. I can't believe he's first choice for some. Timlin did a decent job towards the end of last season and I'd back him to play there again. Kyprianou isn't as defence minded, so let him go forward. I think if he makes it as a professional it'll be as a winger.

Lightweights!

Not a bad turnout for a 540 mile round trip. Should generate a good atmosphere in the Hall. The Green Army are always highly vocal (although it's difficult to understand what their saying with those Devon/Cornwall accents).

Not a bad turnout for a 540 mile round trip. Should generate a good atmosphere in the Hall. The Green Army are always highly vocal (although it's difficult to understand what their saying with those Devon/Cornwall accents).

Always been a well supported club.Should of course be playing a division higher (just like us).

Back