• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Hi all, new supporter here

steve61

I'd like to say I'm in my teens, but unfortunately not. I have lived in Northern Ireland all my life and supported a London club until 2003, including being a season ticket holder for several seasons. Totally disenchanted with foreign owners, cheating, diving, sky-high wages, etc. Having had a 14 year break, I'm back and decided to follow a "friendly family club". After the debacle at Rotherham, some may say I'm mad but hey, you gotta have the bad times to enjoy the good times. Best wishes to all of you and please say hi, if you see me on here or at Roots Hall soon .

Welcome aboard. "You gotta have the bad times to enjoy the good times" is a motto that is likely to serve you well if you follow the mighty Shrimpers!

Cheers Teaser, appreciate the welcome, although hopefully more good than bad times!

hi steve61welcome to the mighty blues hope you see a game will you be at the hall on Saturday if you are hope you see a good game

​Thanks Norman and Blue Lady for your warm welcome. Up the Shrimpers!

Welcome to the Zone Steve. I hope you 'enjoyed' the game yesterday. Keep posting mate. New opinions and views always welcome.

Back