• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Stevenage Stewards

A scandal-riven club.

Remember their cheesy chips?

19055.jpg

Why didn't the women refuse? who would agree to that.

Probably because you've got a hairy arsed steward telling you wont get in otherwise.

I think the question should be.... why weren't the police involved?

Oh really, a hairy arsed steward told me to.....All the more reason not to.

searching a ladies bra is bad enough but to search a 5 year old child as well,all so very wrong but what would anyone expect from a tinpot club.:angry:

Oh really, a hairy arsed steward told me to.....All the more reason not to.

Actually, now having read this BBC article, the stewards were female!!

Even so, my point stands.... "if I can't feel your bra, you ain't coming in!" doesn't really give you much of an option - except tell Plod.

Actually, now having read this BBC article, the stewards were female!!

Even so, my point stands.... "if I can't feel your bra, you ain't coming in!" doesn't really give you much of an option - except tell Plod.

Except some of them did refuse and were allowed in anyway. Her Ladyship does go to a few games and she said she would never agree to do that in public. Even at an airport it should be in a private area.

The time we played there in the playoff semi-final there were numerous problems especially in the section down the side. Things weren't helped by some of our own fans but the Stevenage stewards had no intention of sorting anything out. including allowing people to stand in the stair ways and completely blocking the view of some families sitting down.

Back