• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Even at his best he was top championship or low prem. That was a good few years ago now. Nickname of Can't Control always made me laugh though

After all the moaning last season about loan players, the club have gone a bit shy in that department. So if we really want our lads to be given a chance, then we need to get behind the likes of Dru when he does come on.

Agreed but sadly he hasn't come on in a league match yet.

I really cannot see a problem with him being here. If he proves in training he is better than what we have got, sign him up. If he is not. say thanks but no thanks.

On the other hand, my Ipswich-supporting mates couldn't believe that Keiffer Moore dismantled us, as he's apparently an absolutely dreadful player! Not one of Ipswich's best signings.

To be fair we only saw him for one match against a poorly performing defence, anyone can look good in one match. Neville Roach for example, on his debut he looked a world beater yet spent every single minute of every other match offside.

Think we should be looking at central midfielders rather than strikers. But then, maybe we are. What do I know?

There are certainly plenty of ex-Premier League midfielders aged over 30 out there. Phil is spoilt for choice. #announcePratley

Well if he does sign at least us old uns can roll back the years and churn out some Spandau :

Carlton Cole, goal, Always believe in your soul, You've got the power to know, Your indestructible, Always believe in, Carlton Cole, goal...

If cole signs then I think I've been to my 1st and last game this season at roots hall:angry:

How the 'mighty' fall:

2009–10 season

He continued the good form in 2009–10 season, made 30 Premier League appearances, starting 26 of them.[citation needed] He scored ten Premier League goals, including one penalty in the 5–3 home win over Burnley on 28 November.[33] He was then linked with a £20 million January 2010 transfer to Manchester United.[34] After netting six goals in his first ten Premier League matches, he missed the period between 28 November and 26 February with a knee injury.

It's all about PB soundbites;

' We have put a Fortune into our strike force''It's so exciting to see Cox dribble'
' Ranger clearly has speed'
' Robinson squashes transfer rumours'
'As soon as we put Cole on the pitch the team were on fire'

Back