• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

RHB

Super Moderator⭐⭐
Staff member
The full list of shortlisted jokes:

• I’m not a fan of the new pound coin, but then again, I hate all change. Ken Cheng (Winner)
  • Trump’s nothing like Hitler. There’s no way he could write a book. Frankie Boyle
  • I’ve given up asking rhetorical questions. What’s the point? Alexei Sayle
  • I’m looking for the girl next door type. I’m just gonna keep moving house till I find her. Lew Fitz
  • I like to imagine the guy who invented the umbrella was going to call it the ‘brella’. But he hesitated. Andy Field
  • Combine Harvesters. And you’ll have a really big restaurant. Mark Simmons
  • I’m rubbish with names. It’s not my fault, it’s a condition. There’s a name for it… Jimeoin
  • I have two boys, 5 and 6. We’re no good at naming things in our house. Ed Byrne
  • I wasn’t particularly close to my dad before he died… which was lucky, because he trod on a land mine. Olaf Falafel
  • Whenever someone says, ‘I don’t believe in coincidences.’ I say, ‘Oh my God, me neither!’ Alasdair Beckett-King
  • A friend tricked me into going to Wimbledon by telling me it was a men’s singles event. Angela Barnes
  • As a vegan, I think people who sell meat are disgusting; but apparently people who sell fruit and veg are grocer. Adele Cliff
  • For me dying is a lot like going camping. I don’t want to do it. Phil Wang
  • I wonder how many chameleons snuck onto the Ark. Adam Hess
  • I went to a Pretenders gig. It was a tribute act. Tim Vine

I liked Robert Garnham's Joke:

"Insomnia is awful. But on the plus side - Only 3 more sleeps till Christmas".

Back