• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

North Korea

Ok. I think you're saying that you don't think that either Russia or China have had a hand in arming North Korea to the point where they now have nuclear capability. Is that correct? As for the book on the Iraq situation that you posted, it has nothing to do with this thread, so I'll just take your word for what you have posted, life's too short. On the Sky News front, I have an allergic reaction to visiting their site, similar to you with the Guardian, so I'll pass on posting of a link.

What a stupid thing to come out with. How can you hold a balanced view when you only allow yourself one way of thinking?

Interesting theory but for it to be true then everyone in the media would have to be onside so to speak.
The US has many enemies around the world but I don't see a awful lot of them claiming 9-11 didn't happen. Are you saying America's enemies media are all part of the big conspiracy? Don't sound too likely does it?
Same with your argument with the missile footage. If it was so obviously fake as you say it is, don't you think someone would point it out? How about Channel 4 news, The Today Programme, VIZ?
Jon Snow or John Humphries wouldn't miss a chance to kick the yanks or are those two also part of your big conspiracy?

Its doesn't have to be everyone, just the people who own, therefore control the media.

Try googling the Gary Webb or Eileen Welsome and ask yourself why you have never heard of them. Not even on the BBC or channel 4 etc.

Then ask yourself why have you have never seen an interview with Emad Salem. Only then will you start to realise how controlled and corrupt the media are and how it can only be that way because so many of you believe it could not possibly happen to us.

For what its worth the Israelis and the US supplied Saddam with most of his weapons but you don't see that on our trusted world (owned by just a few people) media.

Oh come off it. Don't make out that's some secret only a couple of people are privy to.

Oh come off it. Don't make out that's some secret only a couple of people are privy to.

I never said it was a secret. I have just never seen a documentary or it widely published that the UN lifted sanctions so that the US could supply Saddam with lots of weapons to fight Iran. Or that Saudi or Kuwait funded him. Or the Israelis continued to supply him even with sanctions.

How about the CIA telling him Syria were going to bomb Iraq.....The equivalent of telling the local pub nutter that the bloke in the corner keeps staring at you.

Wouldn't it be better to open our very own conspiracy thread on SZ rather than just let every thread on practically everything end up as one? :unsure:

Perhaps we could just direct every thread to the Spanish version of the Guardian for those who can't think or are unable to contribute.

1. I was going to be nice and let you off the Ranger release date thread but perhaps its time to have another look....Just sayin' like.

Just for clarity I never asked you to reveal where or even the facts on the zone. I just suggested your 'friend' may want to help out the WMD inspectors.

The likes of Tony (he can launch an attack on Europe within 45 minutes) Blair and former US special envoy to Iraq...Donald ( Any country in the world that has an intelligence agency knows he has WMD) Rumsfeld, would be so grateful.

If you want to take a look at the Ranger post (I can't be bothered, its not important to me) you will find I didn't take you up on your bet because I agreed with you. Not sure what point you are trying to score other than finding the only post on SZ where we are both wrong.

Let me clarify the other thing for you.....

I do not know where WMDs are, I doubt my "friend" does. I do know I met someone who said she worked on the project. And I've no reason to disbelieve her. I've also no reason to believe that she knows anything the intelligence services don't (I'd be surprised if they didn't). And it is her comment, and hers only, that changed my mind over the existence of these things. And I am going to leave that there......

I see South Korea has managed to get the North to halt it's nuclear weapons programme by sitting down and talking rather than from empty threats.

I see South Korea has managed to get the North to halt it's nuclear weapons programme by sitting down and talking rather than from empty threats.

Surely it was all down to uniting for the Winter Olympics?

Did you know that the average height of a North Korean man is about 1-3 inches shorter than a South Korean. Given that they were all one country it is interesting because it is believed the difference is down to North Korean's poor diet.

Back