• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Rules for next few days for all zone posters.
Beat Charlton and Shrewsbury and we are the best team in the League and promoted by Easter.
Lose both and we're doomed - Brown out etc.
Any other combination of results mean all options are open.
All agreed ?

Form suggests that we should get thrashed by Charlton, but we are Southend United and we play well against top teams whilst forgetting how to play at all against teams at the bottom of the division. So I predict a 2-2 draw.

The players clearly are thinking they are capable of promotion and have had any complacency battered out of them at Rotherham so I'm feeling confident that we will start showing promotion form with a strong performance today.... maybe...

My team for today
Ox
Elvis white ferdi Hendri

Glash lenny tims kightly

Cox ranger

2-1 southend

I know that there's some sort of strange love in for Timlin, but to be honest I'd rather Yearwood started. Hopefully though this week Timlin can pass to his own team.

Back