• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Essex CCC 2017 (Part 3)

mattitouk

Life President
Temporary thread hopefully...

Anyway happy with the result, and the declaration was the right call, to keep those pigeon racing, flat cap wearing northerners at bay for the time being.

Looking at both our "run in's" I think We will will beat Warwickshire, and the Lancs will beat Somerset.

Then, we should in theory have it all wrapped up by the result of our game against Hampshire, and their game against Middlesex. I wouldn't be surprised if both end up in draws. Leaving us to parade the trophy on our home ground against Yorkshire on the final match of the season.

Morning everyone!

Yep, my apologies. I locked the thread again by mistake. I think I've sussed why and have mentioned it in 'Area 51'. It WON'T happen again! :blush::facepalm:

Yep, back onto the cricket. Results went perfectly for us. Hampshire and Surrey are now out of it, as we will pick up enough bonus points, even if we lose the last three matches.

A win next week and I think it's realistically all over.

Would be nice to beat Yorkshire though to clinch it and maybe even send them down.

A bitter pill for Messrs : Silverwood and McGrath.

Back