Likes Likes:  113
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728

Thread: 2017 Ashes

271 to win the second ODI!

Never in doubt!

Enjoyable watching Australia play like England did before and during the 2015 World Cup. Making daft team selections, not picking best players, choosing bits and pieces cricketers, playing top order batsmen in the lower order and thinking 270-300 is 'par'.

Good game, this one.

3-0!

If we win 5-0, then I'm claiming it as a 5-4 win overall!

Have tickets to the Perth ODI at the new stadium so very much looking forward to that and hopefully a 5-0 win.
    I have a big

Manager

Nice to see Steve Smith, go off the field with dignity after being given out
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

Smith has just got one of those dislikeable faces!

Remember him circling the boundary at Chelmsford in the Essex match in 2015, as he wasn't playing.

There was polite applause and a bit of mild banter as he walked past, but he didn't even look up, let alone acknowledge the crowd in any way. Miserable git!

Manager

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    Smith has just got one of those dislikeable faces!

Remember him circling the boundary at Chelmsford in the Essex match in 2015, as he wasn't playing.

There was polite applause and a bit of mild banter as he walked past, but he didn't even look up, let alone acknowledge the crowd in any way. Miserable git!
    I know what you mean, I have that feeling with Samit Patel and my favourite player on the International scene Virat Kohli
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

Great to see England win this series but it's not without a pang of regret.

This should have been the core of England's last world cup XI but instead of the likes of Roy and Hales at the top of the order those clowns Moores and Whitaker were picking Ian ****ing Bell and we got knocked out by Bangladesh. Australia went onto win that tournament when we had the players who could have won England's first ever ODI Cricket World Cup.
    "probablyDefinitely THE most clueless idiot on here" - according to wiggy

Currently mourning the departure of Franck Moussa.

Appreciating Zaaboub before it becomes fashionable

Quote Originally Posted by Blueronron View Post
    Nice to see Steve Smith, go off the field with dignity after being given out
    What I find strange is if you watch the replay of his dismisal he walks nuff said me thinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Blue View Post
    Great to see England win this series but it's not without a pang of regret.

This should have been the core of England's last world cup XI but instead of the likes of Roy and Hales at the top of the order those clowns Moores and Whitaker were picking Ian ****ing Bell and we got knocked out by Bangladesh. Australia went onto win that tournament when we had the players who could have won England's first ever ODI Cricket World Cup.
    2019 in England has to be our best shot ever. Being England I do have this fear that we could totally lose this electric ODI form in a year though.
    Ricky Otto's No.1 Fan

Spot on Ricky......

We completely ****ed this one right up... we were just 8-5 at one stage after just 6 overs!