Likes Likes:  113
Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 18262728
Results 406 to 418 of 418

Thread: 2017 Ashes

  1. #406

    Default

    271 to win the second ODI!

  2. #407

    Default

    Never in doubt!

  3. #408

    Default

    Enjoyable watching Australia play like England did before and during the 2015 World Cup. Making daft team selections, not picking best players, choosing bits and pieces cricketers, playing top order batsmen in the lower order and thinking 270-300 is 'par'.

  4. #409

    Default

    Good game, this one.

  5. #410

    Default

    3-0!

    If we win 5-0, then I'm claiming it as a 5-4 win overall!

  6. #411

    Default

    Have tickets to the Perth ODI at the new stadium so very much looking forward to that and hopefully a 5-0 win.
    I have a big

  7. #412
    Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Getting closer to heaven
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Nice to see Steve Smith, go off the field with dignity after being given out
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

  8. #413

    Default

    Smith has just got one of those dislikeable faces!

    Remember him circling the boundary at Chelmsford in the Essex match in 2015, as he wasn't playing.

    There was polite applause and a bit of mild banter as he walked past, but he didn't even look up, let alone acknowledge the crowd in any way. Miserable git!

  9. #414
    Manager
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Getting closer to heaven
    Posts
    1,416

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    Smith has just got one of those dislikeable faces!

    Remember him circling the boundary at Chelmsford in the Essex match in 2015, as he wasn't playing.

    There was polite applause and a bit of mild banter as he walked past, but he didn't even look up, let alone acknowledge the crowd in any way. Miserable git!
    I know what you mean, I have that feeling with Samit Patel and my favourite player on the International scene Virat Kohli
    "An army of sheep led by a lion is better than an army of lions led by a sheep.― Alexander the Great

  10. #415

    Default

    Great to see England win this series but it's not without a pang of regret.

    This should have been the core of England's last world cup XI but instead of the likes of Roy and Hales at the top of the order those clowns Moores and Whitaker were picking Ian ****ing Bell and we got knocked out by Bangladesh. Australia went onto win that tournament when we had the players who could have won England's first ever ODI Cricket World Cup.
    "probablyDefinitely THE most clueless idiot on here" - according to wiggy


    Currently mourning the departure of Franck Moussa.


    Appreciating Zaaboub before it becomes fashionable

  11. #416
    Ron Martins Bitch Swiss Tony's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Gods county
    Posts
    4,591

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Blueronron View Post
    Nice to see Steve Smith, go off the field with dignity after being given out
    What I find strange is if you watch the replay of his dismisal he walks nuff said me thinks.
    .

  12. #417

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkshire Blue View Post
    Great to see England win this series but it's not without a pang of regret.

    This should have been the core of England's last world cup XI but instead of the likes of Roy and Hales at the top of the order those clowns Moores and Whitaker were picking Ian ****ing Bell and we got knocked out by Bangladesh. Australia went onto win that tournament when we had the players who could have won England's first ever ODI Cricket World Cup.
    2019 in England has to be our best shot ever. Being England I do have this fear that we could totally lose this electric ODI form in a year though.
    Ricky Otto's No.1 Fan

  13. #418

    Default

    Spot on Ricky......

    We completely ****ed this one right up... we were just 8-5 at one stage after just 6 overs!

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

ShrimperZone.Com Official Sponsors