• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yep, something stank about Ranieri's sacking and Shakespeare definitely wasn't smelling of roses, that's for sure.

I really never liked Leicester much and wouldn't mind seeing them relegated, if I'm honest.

Ronald Koeman gone at Everton.

Have asked around the Everton fans I know, and 100% of respondents* agree with the decision.

(i.e. one, aka my Mum)

Spending £140 million and failing to land any salvageable replacement for Lukaku did for Koeman. Play all the 10s you want, but if you haven't got anybody to run beyond the ball you won't get very far. Hugely telling that Everton's best football of late has been played with Niasse leading the line but Koeman was too proud to put any real faith in him.

I'm a big believer that managerial success is more about 'fit' than 'ability'. Not many experienced managers are actually useless, more often they are or aren't a good fit for that club at that time

Sunderland manager gone. but that's nothing new. They've had 2 managers since their last home win!

Bye bye Bilic.

Moyes red-hot favourite to take over too. Surely he's not what West Ham needs? (Not that I mind. More than happy for the Dildo Bros to appoint him).

Bye bye Bilic.

Moyes red-hot favourite to take over too. Surely he's not what West Ham needs? (Not that I mind. More than happy for the Dildo Bros to appoint him).

I think he's exactly what West Ham need, he still has plenty of time and the right attributes to finish the job Bilic has started and take them all the way to the bottom.

Marvellous stuff :happy:

I think he's exactly what West Ham need, he still has plenty of time and the right attributes to finish the job Bilic has started and take them all the way to the bottom.

Marvellous stuff :happy:

He's no Alvin Martin, but hopefully he'll do the same job.

Bye bye Bilic.

It's a gamble for them but I think Moyes could turn it around. It's a long time ago now but he did a great job for Everton so he must have some managerial ability in him. United was a massive failure but West Ham aren't a big club so that isn't a comparable job. Sociodad was never going to work since he doesn't speak Spanish and Sunderland has made many managers, including Moyes, look useless because of how poorly run it is.

It's a gamble for them but I think Moyes could turn it around. It's a long time ago now but he did a great job for Everton so he must have some managerial ability in him. United was a massive failure but West Ham aren't a big club so that isn't a comparable job. Sociodad was never going to work since he doesn't speak Spanish and Sunderland has made many managers, including Moyes, look useless because of how poorly run it is.

He did very well at Everton (and PNE) but his successes are all a long time ago now. Maybe he'll get back his mojo at some point but I'm not convinced.

Moyes being confirmed tomorrow.

PB writes : Bl**dy hell. I haven't even had time to drive up and hand me CV in! :stunned:

Back