• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes your right, apparently he has handed in his notice 4 times this season, Charlton want new owners and Robinson will/was not to be part of the new regime. Harry Kewell and Lee Bowyer are good mates.

Has Harry Kewell actually been any good at Crawley?

Really poor start, but they've gone on a decent run since November. Play-offs likely out of reach now though.

(With thanks to the Totally Football League Show; I don't follow Crawley closely at all, but they talked about them at length on a recent pod).

Really poor start, but they've gone on a decent run since November. Play-offs likely out of reach now though.

(With thanks to the Totally Football League Show; I don't follow Crawley closely at all, but they talked about them at length on a recent pod).

Not really enough to be given a job like Charlton, surely someone like Nathan Jones would be a good target.

Not really enough to be given a job like Charlton, surely someone like Nathan Jones would be a good target.

Oh for sure. I'd imagine his best move would be to stay at Crawley and try and get them in to the top seven next year then see how he goes.

Kewell's the favourite of an Aussie-led consortium that are meant to be one of the two bidders to have had an offer accepted by Duchatelet, but that's all gone eerily quiet. I'd imagine Bowyer and Jacko will still be in charge until at least the summer. Robinson's a great guy and has endured an awful lot while at the club.

As expected, Robinson has now officially been appointed the new manager of Oxford.

One win in 13 games, fair enough, but they are still in the lottery play off's. I wonder if the Scunthorpe chairman heavily invested in the summer expecting the auto's?

Not sacked but Mick McCarthy has said he will leave Ipswich at the end of the season once his contract is up.

Take it they didn’t offer him a new one, he hasn’t really done a lot in his tenure there.

My money will be on the Cowley’s taking over.

Back