• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Shrimperstrust

Supporting SUFC
Alan has sent the following message to all involved in the Moody Blues Fundraising Campaign including those that donated to the cause or bid on the various auctions.

"I would like to say a huge thank you to everybody involved in organising the tribute, and to all those who donated.

I am overwhelmed by the response received and genuinely did not know how much Southend United fans still thought about me.

I attended the game against Rochdale and thoroughly enjoyed catching up with some old faces, and would like to thank everybody who made the effort to come and see me during the game.

As you may appreciate, it has been a difficult two years for me.

The next step in gaining more independence is to find a vehicle which is suitable for me to go out in on my own. The money that you raised will go towards this.

Thanks again to everybody involved, Mike Mower, The Shrimpers Trust, particularly Andrew Leeder for the effort that he put in to the campaign, Southend United and the fans for making me feel so appreciated.

Yours Sincerely, Alan"

Once again, thank you to all that took part in the campaign and if you haven't donated yet to this worthy cause you can still do so by clicking here where you will be taken to the main Moody Blues Page.

The final total raised will be announced in around 7 to 10 days time however we are pleased to say that it will be in excess of £6,500, a fantastic effort.

amprint.jpg

Back