• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

And dont get me started on Mc Glashen, so many on here post how he beats his man but has no end product, to my mind that makes him useless too,without an end product the strikers may as well bring their beds out onto the pitch becoz they aint going to get any opportunities.:nope:

Alwys knew we needed to sign another striker preseason.MAF is past his used by date ,Cox has never been a prolific goal scorer and Robinson ,cant understand why we signed him,better off giving some youngsters a few minutes than him.

I agree with most of that,... except your Cox comment, didn't he manage 16 goals for us last season??.. A decent return in my opinion.

Not to mention the 33 goals he scored at a higher level for West Brom, Nottingham Forest & Reading?? Also he managed 43 goals for Swindon. And will probably become our 2nd highest goal scorer for our club at a division one level, come the end of the season.

Alwys knew we needed to sign another striker preseason.MAF is past his used by date ,Cox has never been a prolific goal scorer and Robinson ,cant understand why we signed him,better off giving some youngsters a few minutes than him.
I don't think it's another striker we need but we seriously need players who create chances for those we have.
PB tactics seem to be wrong for creating chances for the type of strikers we have, and the lack of movement sometimes is shocking.

Back