• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Parsons Green

So there was a wall of fire in the train but no sign of any burning. The handbag that was next to the bomb was fully intact. The Lidl plastic bag that the bomb was in was untouched. You'd expect it to have melted maybe. The young lady with the bandage on her head was immaculate. No make up out of place, no burns,, no messed up or burnt clothing. How can all this be explained?

Because the bomb didn't go off? Thankfully.

And that young lady is plastered all over the press because she's young, pretty and in a short skirt.

And that young lady is plastered all over the press because she's young, pretty and in a short skirt.

Here's another picture of another lady (sadly not so media friendly) with what look like burns up her leg after the incident, but don't let that put you off.

pri_53028165-e1505481600363.jpg

Plenty more here: http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/15/explo...-green-sparks-panic-on-district-line-6929973/

A fireball flew down the carriage. The bomb didn't fully go off but there was a fireball. There's should be some evidence of the fireball so where, especially the plastic bag where the fireball started

And despite attempts by various news agencies her hospital admission record cannot be found. Nor can her identity be established in order to get a first-hand account of her experience.

It's private medical information and maybe she wants to remain anonymous?

Why do those looking for conspiracy theories always cherry pick their evidence to fit their paranoia? There's already been terrorist atrocities this year, what on earth would the HM Government achieve in faking another?

PMSL. I wished I hanged out with you as a kid!!.. the closest I ever got to be a gangster, was creating a "peg gun".. even then I got a bollocking from my mum, especially when she found her freshly washed laundry on the wet garden grass due to my blatant disregard of the importance of clothes pegs!

Learnt it from a episode of Dad's Army believe it or not. Weed killer and sugar with a fuse from a banger, easy. Like I said though, mix it wrong and they just fizz. Alot of mine did that.

It's private medical information and maybe she wants to remain anonymous?

Why do those looking for conspiracy theories always cherry pick their evidence to fit their paranoia? There's already been terrorist atrocities this year, what on earth would the HM Government achieve in faking another?

It's not cherry picking MK. That is just one small piece but like politics, the close-minded won't ever see beyond their own noses and that's exactly how they want it.

Explain how, according to many reports, a large flash fireball was experienced by some and yet the remains of 'the bomb' quite clearly indicate nothing of the sort. You see, that's the one problem the establishment is having to deal with now. People with the ability to film or take pictures of things and instantly share them with an ever more cynical and mistrusting public. The 'establishment' for want of a better word, are, by and large, still stuck in the mindset that the great British population are a gullible lot and will just swallow all their told by them and a biased and politically motivated media. Fortunately, times are changing rapidly and they're finding it harder and harder to keep up.

Here's a question or two for you. If it is possible for the authorities to be able to fake this don't you think they would be able to fake it better? Don't you think they'd be able to make the bomb look more realistic? Don't you think they'd be able to make the train carriage look more damaged? Don't you think they'd be able to ensure everyone looked equally injured?

It's not cherry picking MK. That is just one small piece but like politics, the close-minded won't ever see beyond their own noses and that's exactly how they want it.

But it is just that, cherry picking facts to fit your theory and ignoring those that don't fit. If the "Establishment" want to hide things then they just do that - we're bombing the utter **** out of Syria but we hear nothing about it.

Again, after Manchester and the recent London attacks, I ask you what would the Government gain from faking this? Public support for something they're already doing? The British public already see ISIS as the enemy, but they're just one group of many in the ME that hate the West.

The powers that be have no idea how big ISIS is or who's allegedly in charge. No doubt another group of rag-tag murders and psychopathic ex-Afghan warlords will spring up under another name and we'll be at war with them.

We don't need bizarre conspiracy theories for us to go to war - the die was cast long ago when we made friends with the most bloody regime in the world (Saudi Arabia) because Western society is in thrall to oil and we'd collapse into anarchy without it.

Last edited:
Here's a question or two for you. If it is possible for the authorities to be able to fake this don't you think they would be able to fake it better? Don't you think they'd be able to make the bomb look more realistic? Don't you think they'd be able to make the train carriage look more damaged? Don't you think they'd be able to ensure everyone looked equally injured?

No i don't think they could

But it is just that, cherry picking facts to fit your theory and ignoring those that don't fit. If the "Establishment" want to hide things then they just do that - we're bombing the utter **** out of Syria but we hear nothing about it.

Again, after Manchester and the recent London attacks, I ask you what would the Government gain from faking this? Public support for something they're already doing? The British public already see ISIS as the enemy, but they're just one group of many in the ME that hate the West.

The powers that be have no idea how big ISIS is or who's allegedly in charge. No doubt another group of rag-tag murders and psychopathic ex-Afghan warlords will spring up under another name and we'll be at war with them.

We don't need bizarre conspiracy theories for us to go to war - the die was cast long ago when we made friends with the most bloody regime in the world (Saudi Arabia) because Western society is in thrall to oil and we'd collapse into anarchy without it.

I didn't mention anywhere anything about Manchester, Westminster or anywhere else so your comments about them are irrelevant to the points I made about Parsons Green. My remark was specific in it's reference to the anomalies and inconsistencies in the Parsons Green episode.

Not when the organisation and management of that 'event' is outsourced to a private company and they get it woefully wrong.

Always question, believe nothing.

In my opinion MK, you, like millions of others quite understandably toe the line and believe all that's put out there to cow-tail the population and keep them in fear. To live in fear is to live subservient to those you choose to put in power to protect you.

Democratic Dictatorship :winking:

Coming up on the horizon is an almighty battle between those at the top of the power tree and those that supply the informational freedom we all enjoy and take for granted. Information is power and if you can't control directly what information is made public at source (publication on the Internet) then do all you can curtail the publics access to it and use the fear factor as part of that process. It's been going on since the mid 90's and every modern western government is scared ****less about the future and where this total freedom of information will leave them and just as importantly how they come to terms with it and adapt to it.

Not when the organisation and management of that 'event' is outsourced to a private company and they get it woefully wrong.

Always question, believe nothing.

In my opinion MK, you, like millions of others quite understandably toe the line and believe all that's put out there to cow-tail the population and keep them in fear. To live in fear is to live subservient to those you choose to put in power to protect you.

Democratic Dictatorship :winking:

Coming up on the horizon is an almighty battle between those at the top of the power tree and those that supply the informational freedom we all enjoy and take for granted. Information is power and if you can't control directly what information is made public at source (publication on the Internet) then do all you can curtail the publics access to it and use the fear factor as part of that process. It's been going on since the mid 90's and every modern western government is scared ****less about the future and where this total freedom of information will leave them and just as importantly how they come to terms with it and adapt to it.

Another conspiracy nut on SZ.:facepalm:

:hilarious: And yet another well thought out, well researched and well-presented reply from our Commie friend on the Continent. :hilarious: I'll say this for you mate, you're good for a laugh if nothing else.

Now, back on ignore
:smile:

Good.

Your contributions to any thread are hardly ever well thought out, researched or well-presented.

BTW,I'll be back in Southend next weekend.:smile:

Back