• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kyprianou - He got a fair bit of stick from where I was in the West and I'm not sure why. Revell is a bit of a handful for any defender, never mind an 18-year-old left back or winger that's playing centre back. I think he managed well.

18 year-old? He was 20 last season!

Still good to see him get some experience, even if like Bwomono he'll be out of the team as soon as a more experienced player is available to replace him. Similarly Wright's signing doesn't bode well for Yearwood's match time.

Was impressed with Kyprianou against Shrewsbury (on i-follow) and also against Northampton, and think he will develop into a much better centre back than full back.

Needs work on his heading, and bulking out a little, but that will come, but on the deck he did extremely well. Shame he probably wont get a look in when Kiernan and if Turner get fit.

Haven't been overly impressed with Yearwood, not in a bad way, as he will be a very very good player and has done some really good stuff, but I think its a year to early for him to be playing this much first team football.

I've been impressed with Yearwood. His touch is superb and his vision and passing is very good. Decision making needs to improve but the raw materials are there

Back