• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Anton was only doing the ref's job for him - the ref should have made sure he got off the pitch or made it clear he was adding time on! Pointless red card for them really.

Anton was only doing the ref's job for him - the ref should have made sure he got off the pitch or made it clear he was adding time on! Pointless red card for them really.

And a pointless yellow card for Ferdinand, sets a poor example from an experienced captain who should have known better.

And a pointless yellow card for Ferdinand, sets a poor example from an experienced captain who should have known better.

Agreed, but you can understand the frustration when nothing is being done about it. Doubt Brown will criticise him for it.

I think that's the second time Anton has been given a yellow for trying to make an opposition player hurry up off the pitch. It also happened last season. As others have said, it was a pointless booking, but so was Timlin's and Yearwood's.

Timlin's was standard Timlin but in his defence Waters (who is no slouch) was away on a 2 on 2 and it was probably one Tims is happy to take.

I'm sure Dru only got subbed because he keeped mouthing off at the ref. After his yellow surely Anton should have had a word? Anyway the ref showed he was card happy with that second yellow, very funny though!

I'm sure Dru only got subbed because he keeped mouthing off at the ref. After his yellow surely Anton should have had a word? Anyway the ref showed he was card happy with that second yellow, very funny though!

Yep, Timlin got their lad sent off. Shame it was the best thing he did all match tho

I think he was quite lucky not to get a second one himself with all the mouthing off he did to the ref.
Timlin was walking a fine line with the west Lino... constantly in his ear....it's seems to be a new part of his game this moaning... and not a nice one... and the lunging tackles will get him into grief sooner or later

Timlin was walking a fine line with the west Lino... constantly in his ear....it's seems to be a new part of his game this moaning... and not a nice one... and the lunging tackles will get him into grief sooner or later

I wouldn't say it's new, he's done it for a long time - and also has frequent words with team mates too.

Definate Ranger OG , was it going wide?
From behind the goal in the south upper it was definitely going some way wide.

At other corners he was a few yards ahead of the front post, whereas on that one he was pretty much on it, so guessing he found himself out of position and panicked when the ball came his way.

McLaughlin clearly pulls down one of their players for our second goal when he was trying to run in to make a block/tackle, we were a bit lucky the ref didn't spot that.

2 adverts of how not defend from us once again. Really annoying to see Wordsworth turning his back on the 2nd as it was struck. You want to see someone launching themselves in front of that but he does redeem himself I guess with a really tidy finish for the equaliser.

I've been a big critic of Demetriou but second half especially is the best I've ever seen him play. That's the player I was expecting when he signed! Hopefully the emergence of young Elvis has given him a kick up the backside.

What an idiot their bloke was for the red card. No need for Ferdinand to get involved and he picks up a daft booking

Back