• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"I've just realised" sounds like the kind of thing you'd say to your missus - surely you've had this trip planned since the fixtures came out?!

Nope. I'm organising a kid's fishing event and its all come together very quickly up there and as lead coach i have to go there and risk assess it. Only decided to go up there early this week and thats when i thought i'd check to see who we are playing this weekend. It really all depends if i can get away on time Sat morning. Do you know, with additions and some returning players, i really fancy our chances and i can see us turning them over.

Nope. I'm organising a kid's fishing event and its all come together very quickly up there and as lead coach i have to go there and risk assess it. Only decided to go up there early this week and thats when i thought i'd check to see who we are playing this weekend. It really all depends if i can get away on time Sat morning. Do you know, with additions and some returning players, i really fancy our chances and i can see us turning them over.

Still sounds a very fishy explanation to me...

I fancy our chances too. With a couple of winnable home games coming up, this could kick-start a bit of a run...

Back