• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

If you don't give these kids a chance (decent run in the team) how will you ever know just how good they could be? MK Dons stuck with Dele Alli and that didn't turn out too shabby did it :smile:

Yeah, but Dele Alli was on loan from Spurs and it was written into his loan agreement that he had to start every game regardless of how good/bad he was otherwise Spurs had the right to demolish Stadium MK. I thought that was common knowledge.

The question with throwing kids into the team is not an issue, but whether they are physical able to play week in and out, especially in the lower leagues and pitches, ours for one is an example

You have to remember we are a small club with much lower facilities compared to the premiershite clubs, who can nurture and spend a fortune on getting them to top fitness.

The question with throwing kids into the team is not an issue, but whether they are physical able to play week in and out, especially in the lower leagues and pitches, ours for one is an example

You have to remember we are a small club with much lower facilities compared to the premiershite clubs, who can nurture and spend a fortune on getting them to top fitness.

I'd imagine a basic gym and the right nutrition would be enough.

Is it not possible when they passed their medicals he believed they were fit? And why is Kiernan a gamble that hasnt paid off? He is only 26, plenty of time to be part of the team yet.

Any player is a gamble, Kightly is injured should he hold his hand up for that one too?
it's said that the medical is carried out by Ben, and it's only an X-Ray...(x-ray is so basic it's unbelievable) an MRI at Leigh-On-Sea imaging centre is around £300 to the public, with a report.

Sould this not be brought up at meetings? Better medicals will save money.

Yeah, but Dele Alli was on loan from Spurs and it was written into his loan agreement that he had to start every game regardless of how good/bad he was otherwise Spurs had the right to demolish Stadium MK. I thought that was common knowledge.

Ali made 88 appearances for MK up to signing for Spurs in Feb 2015 when he was then loaned back to MK for the rest of the season.

With Winkleman in it?

I'd imagine a basic gym and the right nutrition would be enough.
Michael Owen believes that playing too many games when he broke through cost him in the long run and had he played fewer games he could have played for longer

Personally I think Yearwood is good enough but he won't get a long enough run.

As for Brown, I'm sure you are happy with these poor starts every season, not taking responsibility when we lose etc and that's fine, you are more than welcome to be happy about that but I'm not. You only have to go back to the LDV final to see how stubborn he is. Not playing the players that got you to the final, playing players out of position. Despite seeing his antics when at Hull, I was still keen to see what Brown really had to offer and that LDV final told me all I needed to know

I think most know that your complete biased view against Brown is really personal and eating you up. Why so bitter that he succeeded well beyond Sturrock? I genuinely think you'd prefer us under Sturrock being in league 2 than you would under Brown in league 1.

The question with throwing kids into the team is not an issue, but whether they are physical able to play week in and out

This would be a far more persuasive argument if his only two league starts hadn't come in the same week, having not featured at all in the league for the first month of the season, and if we hadn't splashed so much cash on the wages of our over 30 brigade -Ferdinand, Kightly, Turner, Fortune etc who can't seem to handle playing week in and out either.

Back