• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

camden shrimper

Youth Team
Anyone else from here thinking of going. 1 o'clock kick off. The joys of staying at home for the builders but not needing to actually be in....

It's possibly time for Emile Acqua to start moving up to under 23 level. 20 goals in 20 starts.

One nil to us now, captain and centre back the number 5 getting the goal. Until then bit of a nothing game, Barnet have some solid centre banks who we aren't really getting passed. Norman up front and Elvis at right back getting the most action.

Sorry I don't know names, Barnet have helpfully tweeted their line up but nothing from ��

Ended 1-0 Norman hit the post and we had a player sent off with a couple to go for a mistimed tackle when they were through but held on

One nil to us now, captain and centre back the number 5 getting the goal. Until then bit of a nothing game, Barnet have some solid centre banks who we aren't really getting passed. Norman up front and Elvis at right back getting the most action.
Wasn't josh wright playing? I rather hoped he would have stood out

Phil brown was watching and he said he was very impressed with Josh Wright He played for 60 mins .So its a case of will he start sat .And for who .

I think you will find I ment who will be dropped to get Josh wright in the team :smile:

The kid Yearwood will be dropped.

Might get one more game first before being consigned to the u23s.

The kid Yearwood will be dropped.

Might get one more game first before being consigned to the u23s.

No doubt he will. It was great that the youths have been given a chance be not so great its only because Browns signings are injured. I'd have more respect if he actually played the likes of Yearwood on merit. Doubt he will get another chance this season now

No doubt he will. It was great that the youths have been given a chance be not so great its only because Browns signings are injured. I'd have more respect if he actually played the likes of Yearwood on merit. Doubt he will get another chance this season now

I think that is quite a sweeping statement bearing in mind we aren't even out of September yet!

I'm actually pretty confident he will be in and around the first team match day squad for much of the season with or without injuries to other players. And I suspect PB will be disappointed if Dru wasn't making things very uncomfortable for a few of the more established players (on merit) by the second half of the season.

It will be more difficult for Elvis and Harry when Kiernan, Turner and Coker are fit but what they have shown is that they can step in when needs must and don't look out of place. I suspect Harry likely to go out on loan later in the season (National League minimum) to further his development. Two good young players for next year and beyond who can (hopefully) start genuinely pushing players like Demetriou, Turner and White in the medium term.

Reasons to be hopeful.

Back