• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Oxley
Demetriou ferdinand kyprianou timlin
Wright leonard wordsworth mclaughlin
Cox ranger

Robinson , mcglashan , white, fortune , yearwood, smith , bridge

I reckon this is right. PB is desperate for a change in luck and he's been impressed by Wright in training (well he'd have to say that after persuading Ron to splash the cash). Maybe just a bit soon for JW to start but maybe we'll see him on Tuesday, possibly to give Anton a rest if Harry continues to improve.

1-1 with Cox at last getting a proper goal which will kick-start his season.

With all the players now returning, some of the line ups people are suggesting, look very good. There really is no excuses from now on.

Oxley
Demetriou ferdinand kyprianou timlin
Wright leonard wordsworth mclaughlin
Cox ranger

Robinson , mcglashan , white, fortune , yearwood, smith , bridge

I doubt Bridge would be anywhere near the first team squad with all the players returning from injury.

Oxley
Bwonomo, White, Ferdinand, Demetriou,
McGlashan, Leonard, Wordsworth, McLaughlin,
Ranger, Cox

I don't think Wright will start after just a week training and I don't think Demetriou will start on the left but I'd prefer him to. But it'll be Demetriou, White, Ferdinand and Hendrie making up the back four.

I agree with you about Wright - only difference from me, is I would start with Dru again and not McG; think he's better at that hassling and closing players down, which is what we have missed since Atkinson left

Seems a bit harsh on McGlashan who has started to perform well, with him not on the bench we'll be left with only one Mac at Fleetwood.

So much for Rumours.
It's amazing how we all see things differently. I much prefer to see McGlash in the team than McLaugh. Think Glash gives the fear factor and terrifies defenders whereas Laugh is inconsistent and lets the game pass him by.

Oxley
Demetriou White Ferdinand Kiprianou Timlin
Leonard Wordsworth wright McGlashen
Ranger

Subs: Cox, Maf, yearwood, Hendry, McLaughlin,Robinson

Question for me is whether Wright has done enough to justify a start and might it be better to give Woody the extra few days rest ahead of two games next week and let Wright start instead? Glash for me, is always best as an impact sub - it's where and when he is most effective. And can we stop trying to play Timlin at LB when we have two perfectly good ones - I'd be tempted to play Kyprianou so that we can go three at the back when possible and allow Demetriou to push forward more.

Oxley
Demetriou, White, Ferdinand, Hendrie/Kyprianou
Yearwood, Leonard, Wright, McLaughlin
Cox, Ranger

With all the players now returning, some of the line ups people are suggesting, look very good. There really is no excuses from now on.

We could be second from bottom at 5pm if we lose..........

Fleetwood only lost 3 of their last 31 home league games apparently.
4 games at home against us at home - 4 draws.

Somethings got to give ... or another draw on the cards

Back