• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

2 winnable home games coming - this is where we need to keep the momentum

I'm happy at 10 to 5 on a Saturday for a change !!

Would be interested to know what the debut of Wright was like?.

He was class. Wright, Wordsworth and Lenny all looked very comfortable in possession today. We look like we've now got two players in the midfield that can pick a decisive attacking pass. People have said that Wright might have been brought in to take Lenny's place when he leaves but for me he looked more comparable to Woody. One great ball through for McLaughlin who wasted a golden opportunity to get his second goal before being subbed.

He was class. Wright, Wordsworth and Lenny all looked very comfortable in possession today. We look like we've now got two players in the midfield that can pick a decisive attacking pass. People have said that Wright might have been brought in to take Lenny's place when he leaves but for me he looked more similar to Woody. One great ball through for McLaughlin who wasted a golden opportunity to get his second goal before being subbed.

Phil Brown full of praise for him in his post match interview.

Knew we'd find the scoring boots soon! Well done Blues, safe travelling home everyone.

He was class. Wright, Wordsworth and Lenny all looked very comfortable in possession today. We look like we've now got two players in the midfield that can pick a decisive attacking pass. People have said that Wright might have been brought in to take Lenny's place when he leaves but for me he looked more comparable to Woody. One great ball through for McLaughlin who wasted a golden opportunity to get his second goal before being subbed.
Thanks for that looking forward to his home debut feel a goal coming from him

Thanks for that looking forward to his home debut feel a goal coming from him

Yeah I hope so. But after today's performance I sense he's going to create chances for others quite often like Woody does.

It begs the question of who comes out when Kightly's back fit. A good problem to have for Phil Brown. Nice to have selection dilemmas because of good form for once.

Back