• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Renewing Anti Virus Software

RHB

I'm a Mod too⭐⭐
Staff member
I use Webroot Secure Anywhere as my anti virus software. It covers the family PCs and my smart phone. It's due up for renewal soon so just out of interest I clicked the renew subscription button to see what it would cost, and whoosh, £64.99 is the answer. So off to Webroot's main US site to see what enticing special offers there were for new users.........$29 was the answer for the same software and the same level of cover. No prizes for guessing which option I've taken. There is absolutely no loyalty from these companies at all. I probably could have rung them and got the deal I found, but why should I? I really like the product by the way, which is why I stay with them.

Why pay for it? Plenty of freebies out there that do the job.

Yep, I know, and I've tried a heap of them. The one I have now has a few bells and Whistles that freebies don't which I find very useful and is what persuaded me to part with dosh in the first place.

Sophos do a free version now. I moved to that a while back .

Better than other free ones like AVG as it doesnt spam you with add ons, just does the job.

Back