• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

mattitouk

Life President
DKqt85iX0AA577k.jpg:large

Forrester not starting (on the bench) & i didn't know Cody McDonald plays for them now, I seem to recall he used to cause us quite a few problems at the back when he played for Gillingham against us. They also have ex Gills (and Basildon boy) Andy Barcham in their squad.

There's a fair old amount of over 30's on those team sheets. I make it 9 players between them.

AFC have weakness down the left side, as all of their LB is out injured.

LOL since when has Brown actually set a team up to exploit an opposition's weakness? He seems to stumble upon it at about the 85th minute

Not many goals around tonight - Blackburn 1 up against rotherham and walsall 1 down to charlton. The rest 0-0! :unsure:

Donnies 1-0 up at top club Shrewsbury. Early days though.

Edit: 1-1 now, that lead didn't last long.

As for the Wombles, they seem to have the edge over us so far.

Some decent build up play....gash end product
Wimbledon had far better chances
Words of never thought I would say timlin bottled a challenge big time......
And we've decided to give Anton a new nickname...the limp.
Wright is a decent player but out of position
I'm sure we didn't have a shot on target.

If that's true, I'd support Tims all day... the RH 'faithful' can really be the worst sometimes
He gave away 3 or 4 fouls on the left touchline near the corner in a short space of time rather than standing on the man. Someone must have shouted something to him cos he started giving it and offering people out. Others then told Tims to get on with the game and he had a pop at them too. Needs to get his head down and ignore what's going on around him really

Half Time. Thank god, I nearly nodded off. I hope our players also wake up in time for the 2nd half.

Apart from the first ten minutes, we've hardly been in the game, fortunate to still be level. Will need to change it around a bit in the second-half if we want anything out of this.

This looks a dreadful game on iFollow. Aimless hoofing with Wimbledon better at it than we are. The only positive I can see is we haven't conceded yet.

Back