• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yes, agreed, either or both the men could and should have gone before her.

Probably BBC interference....they want "characters" rather than those that sit in the background and get on with it, hence why car crashes like Olive & Harry Potter are still in contention.

I'm not bitter.....:whistling:

I'm starting to "warm" to Mad Liz. Thought she did well this week. :stunned:

Can't see anyone other than Sarah winning this.
The only one not to have had a total mare at any point. But then in the current format a lot will depend on the business plan which we know nothing about, if Sugar doesn't fancy hers then who knows.

Interesting one tonight....

So, James picks two and not the one who played the biggest part - Siralan keeps 4 of them back

James had been doing alright for me but tonight was a car crash. Was expecting him to fire all 4 at one point.

Forgot this was on due to the missus watching z-list slebs eating kangaroo anuses (and they call it entertainment!) but it was apparently carnage. 3 out and list updated.

Yes and all three of them deserved to go. Joanna should've gone last week but fair to play to her and Elizabeth, they actually got on and did quite well this week. My one is still in there but don't think she'll win it. Jade and Michaela look the ones to beat.

Was flitting between this and IAC, Charles and Andrew had been close before so thought they were likely to go - didn't expect all three though! :stunned:

Yes and all three of them deserved to go. Joanna should've gone last week but fair to play to her and Elizabeth, they actually got on and did quite well this week. My one is still in there but don't think she'll win it. Jade and Michaela look the ones to beat.

Could "Olive" make the last five? :unsure: No presure.Enjoyed last night's show.

SupaBlues : Joanna Jarjue
Shrimpboy : Bushra Shaikh
Tangled up in Blue : Elizabeth McKenna
Manor15 : James White
OldBlueLady : Jade English
Kenny : Harrison Jones
DaveyDiamond : Sarah Lynn
Southampton Shrimper : Michaela Wain

Updated list.

Last edited:
I thought Jade and Joanna's crappy branding was going to ruin it for my boy but luckily the "Crusaders" pitch was so, so bad. I was watching it through my fingers.

I thought Jade and Joanna's crappy branding was going to ruin it for my boy but luckily the "Crusaders" pitch was so, so bad. I was watching it through my fingers.

It was indeed painful but you'd think a Muslim woman would be aware of the connotations of the word 'Crusade'. :facepalm:

Back