• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No chance of my lad winning it, if only because he seems to go missing whenever he takes up a role with any kind of leadership.

Seem to say it every year but so many of those left are weak this year, Sarah seemed to be the only semi-competent one and then she came up with the name crusaders and seemed to think that car crash of a presentation went well.

No chance of my lad winning it, if only because he seems to go missing whenever he takes up a role with any kind of leadership.

Seem to say it every year but so many of those left are weak this year, Sarah seemed to be the only semi-competent one and then she came up with the name crusaders and seemed to think that car crash of a presentation went well.

Sage advice from Sugs as he was leaving the boardroom this week. "Grow a pair!"

damnit....no complaints with Sugs firing the pair of them. Would have been narked if Jade didn't get booted too seeing the amount of f'ups she made on this task.

Sarah should have gone last night. The only one with any experience with negotiation and she dodged it and then picked holes in everything Jade did

I think Joanna wins it

Surprised my lad James has made it this far.

Didn't think Lord Sugar or Claude or Brady liked him that much but given that Sarah's business plan is pathetic, he might be in with a shot.

Surprised my lad James has made it this far.

Didn't think Lord Sugar or Claude or Brady liked him that much but given that Sarah's business plan is pathetic, he might be in with a shot.

I think so to. However...

He certainly didn't do himself any favours last night, by telling porkies on his web site about being affiliated to a well regarded IT institute, that he has never been a member of.

Worst final ever... I would have put Michaela in, over the other Two.

Last edited:
I don't know whether to post this here or on the "what's making you happy today thread"

Anyway....

Finding out that the bossy b1tch Elizabeth that only owns 3 florists nationwide, & only makes 18K profit between the Three stores (6K each) is absolutely priceless.!!.. How did this just come up now??

....And she wants to take on "interflora"?? :hilarious:

I know waiters, limo drivers, and luggage porters etc, in hotels and restaurants that make much more money than that. Even before their wage is added on top.

Most likely, our very own SZ Ricky Otto has probably made more profit than her in bitcoin dealings (sitting on he's arse) then she's made since Easter! :smile:

Last edited:
None of the candidates were good enough, a poor series IMHO, possibly the worst? Surely there are better out there?

None of the candidates were good enough, a poor series IMHO, possibly the worst? Surely there are better out there?

No idea about the business plans of the others, but I wouldn't invest a tenner in any of the final 5. Shugs must have more money than sense.

Back