• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Olive from On The Buses - That was my first thought as well.

ps: sorry hadn't checked in for a few days, just paid up.

I am not holding out much hope for my contestant especially after the suggestion of putting fir trees in the room and she piped up "Is there really trees covered in fur?" :facepalm:

Last edited:
Ha! I stand corrected.As an ex-Eastern National clippie (for a year) I couldn't stand the show and practically never watched it.

I definitely haven't - horrible sitcom that belongs in the dustbin. Still, Olive has sort of fallen into popular culture.

I was surprised the girls won, their room was the worse of the two with cheap furniture and "Olive" made a total balls up on the measuring despite re-doing it several times. My guy was out of the firing line so mustn't grumble.

I was surprised the girls won, their room was the worse of the two with cheap furniture and "Olive" made a total balls up on the measuring despite re-doing it several times. My guy was out of the firing line so mustn't grumble.

Haven't seen it yet but I don't think "Olive" will be around much longer.:sad:

I definitely haven't - horrible sitcom that belongs in the dustbin. Still, Olive has sort of fallen into popular culture.

it was a different time in the 70s

[video=youtube;1Q1uHcGTK8k]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Q1uHcGTK8k[/video]

Back