• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colleagues with great names

Not colleagues, but someone who works at an ethical bank we deal with quite frequently is called Stirling Habbits. South African. Nice guy. PR for an electric company in the US is the delightful Chewy Tang.

Had a few interviews with a gambling exec called Bo Wanghammer too.

I wouldn't be able to keep a straight face. :hilarious:

Yep, every time Wanghammer's name crops up in the industry news I giggle like a schoolboy.

Staying in gambling, there used to be a senior executive at one of the operators called Anurag Dik****.

I worked with these people at a well known Shanghai Bank

Jenny Taylor
Rita Ascunction (the c & t would get transposed with childish regularity)

Remember reading about a bloke with Peacock as his surname, he called his baby boy Drew...

When I worked in the square mile we had a client at a bank called Sasha Diklich. He always made the Bloomberg top 5 of amusing names. He wasn't happy when Gary Ballbag knocked him out... true name.

My dad's name was Christopher Robin & ironically he could tell a damn good story.

Also I worked with a Robert Jobs, in the maintenance department, he was of course known as "bob a job". when we had an issue.

Remember about 18 years ago having to phone this company up regarding an issue, the woman that answered the phone was Polly Bird. I was trying not to laugh and she said everyone laughs when she answers the phone.

Not so much a great name in the funny sense but I was on the phone to our Bermuda office and was speaking to Mykita Goater, I asked if she was any relation to the Shaun and she is his niece. Coincidently we also have a girl called Tshloni Best in Bermuda who is Clyde Best's niece

Back