• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Conservative party conference 2017

Always been rumours about Heath, possibly because he never married.

Amost certainly because he was a bachelor as you say.Find it difficult put any credence in anything else myself.

(One of my uncles never married and was probably gay -I'm talking back in the 60's/70's -but they were very different times).

Amost certainly because he was a bachelor as you say.Find it difficult put any credence in anything else myself.

(One of my uncles never married and was probably gay -I'm talking back in the 60's/70's -but they were very different times).

Absolutely. However I still think we're many years away before the majority UK would accept an openly gay PM.

I think you do the great majority of the UK voting public an injustice MK. They couldn't give a toss whether they're black, white, brown, bi, gay or straight. As long as they are sincere, honest and they believe they can deliver what they say they can they'll get voted for.

Question. Are you seriously suggesting the majority of those of voting age are homophobic?

I think you do the great majority of the UK voting public an injustice MK. They couldn't give a toss whether they're black, white, brown, bi, gay or straight. As long as they are sincere, honest and they believe they can deliver what they say they can they'll get voted for.

Question. Are you seriously suggesting the majority of those of voting age are homophobic?

I really don't know BB. There's still a great deal of homophobia out there - I bet Rees Mogg would have an issue with it.

Once You Clear The Bodies
“There’s a group of UK business people, wonderful guys … And they literally have a brilliant vision to turn Sirte … into the next Dubai. The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies away and then they’ll be there.” – Boris Johnson, British Foreign Secretary, September 2017
Come now, native, wipe that tear
all’s not lost, this time next year
we’ll build a shopping centre here
well, once you clear the bodies.

Bring on the low-tax Costa Blanco
BoJo’s on it! Chin-up, sambo!
What you want’s a brand new Nando’s
once you clear the bodies.

That’s it! Swap that spear for lucre!
Get some air con. Splendid. Super.
Apple. Gucci. Rayban. Uber.
Once you clear the bodies.

I feel for you, hey, I’ve read Brooke.
War’s a horrid thing, now look,
it’s British Airways! Thomas Cook!

So grab a broom! Yes, quickly please
We’ll bring ol’ Blighty’s expertise.
No, me no speako Bongo-ese.
Just clear the bloody bodies.

The friendly guns have done their bit.
Shock doctrine strikes! Now dig that pit!
We’ll build a massive mall right here, and you can work in it.

© Luke Wright. 4.10.17

Once You Clear The Bodies
“There’s a group of UK business people, wonderful guys … And they literally have a brilliant vision to turn Sirte … into the next Dubai. The only thing they’ve got to do is clear the dead bodies away and then they’ll be there.” – Boris Johnson, British Foreign Secretary, September 2017
Come now, native, wipe that tear
all’s not lost, this time next year
we’ll build a shopping centre here
well, once you clear the bodies.

Bring on the low-tax Costa Blanco
BoJo’s on it! Chin-up, sambo!
What you want’s a brand new Nando’s
once you clear the bodies.

That’s it! Swap that spear for lucre!
Get some air con. Splendid. Super.
Apple. Gucci. Rayban. Uber.

I feel for you, hey, I’ve read Brooke.
War’s a horrid thing, now look,
it’s British Airways! Thomas Cook!

So grab a broom! Yes, quickly please
We’ll bring ol’ Blighty’s expertise.
No, me no speako Bongo-ese.
Just clear the bloody bodies.

The friendly guns have done their bit.
Shock doctrine strikes! Now dig that pit!
We’ll build a massive mall right here, and you can work in it.

© Luke Wright. 4.10.17

Funny how one comment is offensive but another isn't.

I find it funny (peculiar) how other than Tory supporters are commenting with such regularity on this thread.....
A few people post regularly on all of the politics threads - it's an interest so there are always things you want to air.

There is news about the Tories coming out every day/hour at the moment and pretty much all of it is bad news, so those that want to discuss it are likely to be anti.

I did ask if anyone had anything positive to say about the Tory conference but no one replied.

Personally, I'm loving it that the Tories are all over the news these days.That can only be good for Labour. :thumbsup:

I bet you are. Especially when it means certain stories don't make the news. You know, stories like ********* inviting to the Houses of Parliament people who believe that Israel was behind 9/11 and is behind ISIS.

I bet you are. Especially when it means certain stories don't make the news. You know, stories like ********* inviting to the Houses of Parliament people who believe that Israel was behind 9/11 and is behind ISIS.

Just seen Michael Heseltine on C4 news predicting that the Tories under May won't survive to see the Brexit process through and Jeremy Corbyn will probably be the next pm.I make him right on both counts.

Last edited:
Back