• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

48 - Yeovil (Away)

CONGRATULATIONS to Teenage-Shrimper who correctly predicted that Southend would be drawn AWAY against Yeovil Town.

Teenage-shrimper - I will Private Message you in the morning with your TWO Cineworld voucher codes, which you can redeem at any Cineworld.

Well Done

I really enjoyed that competition (except me losing of course!.... and us getting drawn away to Yeovil).

Anyway.. is there any other SZ members wanna do it again & give a prize for the fun of it, on the slim chance that we actually make it to the 2nd round!

If/When Southend WIN their match against Yeovil, there will be a competition to predict the SECOND round opponents of Southend.

I will put the competition up on bonfire night, with the draw being made on Monday 6th November at 7:10pm on BBC2.

But you will have to be quick on this one.

There will only be 78 different permutations for Southend's next opponent in the next round......

If/When Southend WIN their match against Yeovil, there will be a competition to predict the SECOND round opponents of Southend.

I will put the competition up on bonfire night, with the draw being made on Monday 6th November at 7:10pm on BBC2.

But you will have to be quick on this one.

There will only be 78 different permutations for Southend's next opponent in the next round......

Great idea, well done!

Back