• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is Judas still involved with Peterborough?

If so, can someone please boo the fat **** on my behalf?

Cheers.

Loss, without a doubt, in fact when can we start predicting relegation??

Since the de-regionalisation of the bottom two divisions , we have only stayed in this division longer that three years , 58-65 and 72-76

In the last 40 years we have been in this division 8 times , never longer than 3 years (and if we don't go up first time we always leave the division by the trap door).

Relegation has been in the stars since the start of the season........

I'd echo others in saying we have to give Hendrie a chance to play himself out of his bad form and lack of confidence. If Timlin was playing well at left back then I'd understand it, but he's not.

With McGlash suspended, I would quite like to see Bridge get a shot in a wide role even if it's off the bench.
bridge won't play he's on the reserve game team sheet for this afternoon

I don't have Sky or BT Sport, and I'm not a lover of Champions League football any more. So me and her are going to watch Southend United play Peterborough United at Roots Hall.

I'll be watching too on ifollow, as soon as I get back from work (despite the rather dubious attraction of Real Madrid v Spurs free on the box).

Since the de-regionalisation of the bottom two divisions , we have only stayed in this division longer that three years , 58-65 and 72-76

In the last 40 years we have been in this division 8 times , never longer than 3 years (and if we don't go up first time we always leave the division by the trap door).

Relegation has been in the stars since the start of the season........

In that period (under Dave Smith) didn't we initially make some improvement until DS was suprisingly sacked?

Dave Smith took over in 1976 from Arthur Rowley, so wasn't manager until after that 72-76 period.

He was sacked in the summer of 1983. Rather unfairly, at the time, most people felt.

Especially given that the following 4 years we had 5 managers. Most of a dubious nature.

Hoping for a win, but have chosen to take my son to his football training rather than use our season tickets tonight - hope that's not a sign of how we'll feel for the rest of the season.

Be interesting to see what the crowd is.

There's karma for you - the Liverpool Street trains are all messed up so wouldn't have made the match anyway

There's karma for you - the Liverpool Street trains are all messed up so wouldn't have made the match anyway
All good now. Although my train is 30 mins late. It left only 10 mins later than the one I was aiming for-------- it is painfully slow though

I'm right up for this tonight. come on guys.. do you want me to sing "you've lost that loving feeling"? :smile: .... I would strongly suggest against it, unless you want to have your cat put down!!

:loyalsupporter::loyalsupporter:

Talking of cats, where's our Chicken?

Anyway....That's all get behind OUR team tonight!

UTB

:happy:

Please don't start Robinson tonight

Please, as much as I know he hasn’t yet delivered, can we get off his case? He, like Hendrie, is currently rock bottom in confidence. He’ll only improve by playing and eventually playing himself into form and confidence. Saying he’s **** and constantly wanting him to be sidelined/sold is both counterproductive and wrong.

Back