• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Well i got one right.

But Robinson?

Please Theo... Prove us all wrong! (just for once)

Yearwood.... slightly edges my MOM. Oxley 2nd (a tough one though). Either which 8.5 /10 from both of them.

The fact that we are only drawing against the worst side in history clearly demonstrates that Brown is in league with the Devil (praise him, praise him, praise our dark master gaaaagh away I am the Light and the Truth) and must be expunged from history. Anyone else of the 75% who disagrees is clearly delusional follow me for I hold the great Truth Brown eats babies and hurts kittens for fun FACT I saw him down the Rosslyn well not saw as much as was told by one of my angel friends but the stats speak for themselves on my I will spunk myself if we lose again ALL KNEEL AND PRAISE ME I HOLD THE TRUTH ME ME ME

The fact that we are only drawing against the worst side in history clearly demonstrates that Brown is in league with the Devil (praise him, praise him, praise our dark master gaaaagh away I am the Light and the Truth) and must be expunged from history. Anyone else of the 75% who disagrees is clearly delusional follow me for I hold the great Truth Brown eats babies and hurts kittens for fun FACT I saw him down the Rosslyn well not saw as much as was told by one of my angel friends but the stats speak for themselves on my I will spunk myself if we lose again ALL KNEEL AND PRAISE ME I HOLD THE TRUTH ME ME ME

Your not well mate, as the doctor told you... "keep taking the tablets" & you might be ok.

Sorry dad please don't take for the dicky back ride again.

No drugs involved actually just boredom with some of the drivel o this website thought I would add my own innit bruv

If you go onto the Millwall forum, you will see lots of talk like yours, innit bruv. That's where you will be more at home. Not too far from you as well.

Lets look on the positive, we are still unbeaten at home in mid Oct. When was the last time we achieved that?.
Bury lost away tonight, Saturdays game a 0-0 cert??.

Back