• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Opting to pass to Robinson instead of taking a clean shot should be a criminal offence.

I also feel Coxy should shoot more, but that pass to Robinson was the right call, IMHO. It completely unbalanced the Peterborough defence.

If Robinson had taken a touch and got his shot away quicker, it would have been a goal.

It's on the 10 mins highlights, if anyone wants to see it again.

I also feel Coxy should shoot more, but that pass to Robinson was the right call, IMHO. It completely unbalanced the Peterborough defence.

If Robinson had taken a touch and got his shot away quicker, it would have been a goal.

It's on the 10 mins highlights, if anyone wants to see it again.

Given that he rarely does and his second touch is normally a tackle, I make that a wrong call.

Sounds like he shouldn't pass to Robinson at all, then, ever.

I think people are wrong saying Cox doesn't shoot enough and should do more. On Tuesday for example he had lots of shots that were blocked. We played a midfield diamond and there were lots of bodies within the width of the penalty box so whenever he shot it got blocked and they could counter. Playing in Robinson was a perfectly fine decision, Theo just needed to execute it better

I think people are wrong saying Cox doesn't shoot enough and should do more. On Tuesday for example he had lots of shots that were blocked. We played a midfield diamond and there were lots of bodies within the width of the penalty box so whenever he shot it got blocked and they could counter. Playing in Robinson was a perfectly fine decision, Theo just needed to execute it better
Theo needs to putin a transfer request ,im sure the club wouldnt stand in his way. as for McGlash ,he can have all the pace in the world ,but without an end product its wasted .

MO 'Bearded'. Exactly as I saw it.

It reminded me of a similar goal last year against Shrewsbury, where Coxy played the reverse pass. This time, Macca took one touch and buried it :-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kue0DjZH6kw

Theo was actually in a better position on Tuesday night, but fluffed his lines.

Former Ask The Family host Robert Robinson is more a potent threat than Theo.

And he's dead.

Back