• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I know you found the truth about Santa and the tooth fairy a crushing blow but there is no way to soften the impact of what I have to say. Elvis J. Eel is not real. There is a strange man that dons the outfit, the persona and the name, but he is not really an Elvis. You can call 116 123 for Samaritans if the pain of this revelation is too much.

"Don't Be cruel", I can't believe your telling me this!..... "I'm All Shook Up" by your post... you must either be the "Devil In Disguise" or have a "Wooden Heart"!! this is breaking this news to me.

Sammy and Elvis are "always on my mind".!!

Anyway I "Don't" care..... "If I Can Dream" one day or "One Night" that he does exist next to "My Teddy bear" tonight, i will be happy & it makes no difference!!,........however, if your telling the truth,.. well,..... your never meet such "A Fool Such As I".

My job is done here, peeps. :smile:

I'll get my coat, and walk myself out.

Last edited:
I heard that he was told by PB that IT'S NOW OR NEVER but it took a LITTLE LESS CONVERSATION than they thought for Elvis to SURRENDER.
Apparently, it's reckoned he could be our GOOD LUCK CHARM although some, less charitably, have been heard to say he could be a DEVIL IN DISGUISE.
Personally, I think MY BOY will do great and won't leave us CRYING IN THE CHAPEL...

:smile:

Elvis Costello
Elvis presley
Elvis Maswanganyi
Elvis perkins
Elvis Crespo
Elvis J. Kurtovich
and
Elvis Blue.

The King, in one way or another, lives on.

Right, Wikipedia is a wonderful thing. :whistling:

However, if we didn't have the original and best, it's highly unlikely we would of had any of the others (including Declan McManus)

I'm just pleased we are actually signing up our young talent before someone else snaps them up. Phil's been bigging them up all season, good to see the club are pulling their finger out.

That should be the template for the future; a little less conversation, a little more action please!

Nico could be the next one to push for a first team place, and a better contract. He didn't do himself justice on his debut, probably needs to relax. I'm sure he'll be much better next time. Nice reaction here tho.

[video]https://twitter.com/MGlashan17/status/915334179193319425[/video]

Great news. Let's hope Elvis is this year's model for all our promising youngsters. And here's wishing all our youngsters every success as they continue making tiny steps towards their professional dreams.

Great news. Let's hope Elvis is this year's model for all our promising youngsters. And here's wishing all our youngsters every success as they continue making tiny steps towards their professional dreams.

I don't remember that song! :winking:

I don't remember that song! :winking:

I thought 'Tiny Steps' might need an explanation but surely not 'This Year's Model'? Though you have sent a winky emoticon (if that's what they're called?) thingy with your post so perhaps I don't need to explain after all.

Oh no, with you now .. 'Rob' you've done me like a kipper there and I'll hold my hands up. :blush:

I was going down the Presley route, but you've side-stepped me with a Costello one-two.

Top stuff and my apologies. :thumbsup:

Back