• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I had a look at Bury's form before I posted the opening lines on this thread.

Their current is won 2 in 6 and they lost their last match.

They are inconsistent and have a poor away record this season, but that said 'matty' is right insomuch as this is a really difficult one to call.

I think we looked good at times on Tuesday night, so I can't see many changes.

Even if Kightly is fit, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on the bench. Ferdy may well start there, as well.

I had a look at Bury's form before I posted the opening lines on this thread.

Their current is won 2 in 6 and they lost their last match.

They are inconsistent and have a poor away record this season, but that said 'matty' is right insomuch as this is a really difficult one to call.

I think we looked good at times on Tuesday night, so I can't see many changes.

Even if Kightly is fit, I wouldn't be surprised if he starts on the bench. Ferdy may well start there, as well.

Surely he starts ahead of Macca? He was terrible on Tuesday. He hasn't been great for a few games now.

Depends on whether PB thinks Kightly has 90 minutes in him, I think.

The trend is often to give someone 20 minutes or so off the bench, after a long injury, to ease them back in.

If Ferdy plays then Macca may be left out, anyway.

We have not had a balanced midfield at all this season. We have a number of decent players but they don't form a solid unit.

I would try Kightly, Leonard, Wright and Wordsworth - hopefully Kightly gets a go on the right hand side.

On those line-ups, it looks like they are playing 3-5-2, which I seem to recall is what they did last season in that final match.

Clearly apathy for today's game, nearly noon and no posts today. Anyway let's win 3-1 and hope we don't have Turner and Ferdy at the back. Having seen Turner at Braintree - to say he was rusty is an understatement! Come on you Shrimpers!

Yearwood our best player aside from Oxley and gets dropped! Yet Timlin keeps his place. Let's see if it works...

Back