• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Kay, doesn't this need to be verified and agreed at the next Trust Liaison meeting prior to be released to the general public ?

Kay, doesn't this need to be verified and agreed at the next Trust Liaison meeting prior to be released to the general public ?

Not sure what you mean Ken, this request was made and agreed to at our Liaison Meeting yesterday in order to be able to feed back to the EFL.

Knowing OBL.... She wouldn't post it otherwise. She's a bit of a stickler when it comes to rules & regulations and word of mouth.

Not sure what you mean Ken, this request was made and agreed to at our Liaison Meeting yesterday in order to be able to feed back to the EFL.

Usually items discussed at a meeting are approved at the following meeting prior to release, hence minutes for one meeting are not published until after the next meeting.

Usually items discussed at a meeting are approved at the following meeting prior to release, hence minutes for one meeting are not published until after the next meeting.

Our liaison minutes are approved and published before the next meeting. This was something which the club wanted a quick response on and I offered to canvas members on here as I knew it had been discussed here.

Our liaison minutes are approved and published before the next meeting. This was something which the club wanted a quick response on and I offered to canvas members on here as I knew it had been discussed here.
OBL, remember our exchange last week re the Trust's non-communication?

Now you yourself are also a victim of the nonsensical 'We are the Trust' mantra.

Action points should be agreed at a meeting and then actioned in accordance with the agreed timetable.

The action point involved quickly asking questions of supporters at the club's request and the club expects the answers to be brought to the next meeting.

You have done absolutely nothing wrong and appear to be the only acceptable voice in the Trust.

Good luck with that.

OBL, remember our exchange last week re the Trust's non-communication?

Now you yourself are also a victim of the nonsensical 'We are the Trust' mantra.

Action points should be agreed at a meeting and then actioned in accordance with the agreed timetable.

The action point involved quickly asking questions of supporters at the club's request and the club expects the answers to be brought to the next meeting.

You have done absolutely nothing wrong and appear to be the only acceptable voice in the Trust.

Good luck with that.

It's certainly not the first time the club have asked me to gauge opinion on the Zone about something!

Re the original question, my daughter in Abu Dhabi reports that she can receive picture or sound but not both at the same time and this is enormously frustrating and not what it says on the tin.

I am in Ireland and therefore unable to watch the service. I do, however, have a friend who watches via VPN.

He reports that he has experienced no problems watching via VPNs pointing to France, Germany and Australia.

After a couple of joyful weeks getting the stream for free for reasons unknown, he then had a few problems getting the "pay per match" option to appear on the match view. Seems a bit haphazard as to when the option appears on a match day, and often involved several login attempts. He has now bought an annual ticket for 180 Aussie dollars, so that problem has gone away.

He did experience quality problems with the stream especially during the 2nd half of games, but has found you can get around that by turning off the VPN as soon as the connection is established. Even with a broadband which is max 12mb, a perfect HD picture can now be had (bound to be kiss of death for today , with Storm Brian visiting) on a PC.

It's a bit of a pain to try to sync the audio with the video in different tabs, but this is nothing compared to not having anything at all.

For me - sorry, him - it is a giant leap forward in being able to follow your team from overseas, and excellent value for money.

PS I use Revolut all the time for exchanging currency, as I think it is the best for getting the best exchange rate with no fees, but I am not sure it would help in getting around the "must be an overseas credit card" validation. Revolut will let you pay in any currency, but behind the scenes I think it is still tagged as a UK bank. Not an expert so may be wrong on that.

We got caught up in the bad fires last weekend here in Portugal, so currently without a phone line or ADSL which may take months to repair as most of the phone poles OSP have gone in a 50km radius. They run them thru the forests from what I can see of what's left, which may be faster to install but no good when every place is on fire. I bought a 4G dongle couple of days ago for work, and will see how that is today for the game later

Just as a point of boring interest, 2nd half 320p feed used about 2.8GB of data give or take. So if on a capped amount it's going to get used fast

Froze for me seconds after the goal went in, leaving the possibility for about 30 seconds that it could have been disallowed for some reason. I reckon it was confused by a shot being taken.

Dropped the quality down a couple of notches and it was fine to the end.

Aside from that, stream was perfect again.

I had a 6yr old who decided to walk in front of the telly just as Lenny scored but I don't think that's Ifollow's fault. :smile:

Froze for me seconds after the goal went in, leaving the possibility for about 30 seconds that it could have been disallowed for some reason. I reckon it was confused by a shot being taken.

Dropped the quality down a couple of notches and it was fine to the end.

Aside from that, stream was perfect again.

I take it your friend invited you round to watch the game then?

I take it your friend invited you round to watch the game then?

Ah yes, observant one. I was delighted to receive the call from my globe-trotting friend to join him for the match. He had also thoughtfully picked up some virtual fish and chips from the the Fish House on his travels. When she brought my half-time milk, nurse said that I had a vivid imagination.

Unreal. Feel anyone that moans needs to step back and realise you know get to see proberly more football than the majority of fans in the UK. I’ve even started ordering a burger (no onions) the day before matches and then leaving Outside in the heat to mold and go off a bit to get a real authentic rules hall feeling.

Mixed with sorround side and steaming into the TV...can’t moan. Even the clitches are like trying to see through the poles at roots hall. Perfect.

Back