• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

THE SEVENTIES NORTH BANK

Life President⭐⭐
With all this negativity going about, I thought I'd put some positive stuff. Southend U18s won 4-2 away at Lootown even tho down to 10 men. That puts them up to third in the League. By all accounts it was a brilliant performance. Youth team coach Dave Huzzey was very happy with the victory against a good side. It must give our youth players a lot of hope when they see the likes of Elvis Bwomono and Dru Yearwood playing for the first team. In all my years supporting SUFC, the youth set up has never been so strong. A fantastic photo here after one of the goals. Clearly team spirit and togetherness is excellent as well.

DMvXecJXcAAdUFn.jpg:large

Great stuff..true,our youth teams are doing well...Well done the management. A Good young Southend future,we hoe

Recent first-teamers from the youth set-up - Bentley, Smith, Bwomono, Yearwood. Has Matsuzaka played first team yet (Apologies if I spelt that wrong!)? Have I missed anyone?

Top stuff. I saw them beat Barnet 3-1 the other Saturday. Very impressed.

Think this is a credit to the stability shown throughout the club, allowing managers/coaches a decent run, at each level, to develop the sides.:thumbsup:

1. Smith / Bentley
2. Bwomono
5. Matsuzaka (First team appearance yet?)
6. Kyprianou
8. Bridge
10. Payne

Yearwood, as well, 'Rob'.

Also, if check-a-trade matches count, we can add a couple more, I think?

if we are including the Checkatrade ---------------- Tom Clifford.:smile:

If we are talking about Nico Cotton, I'm pretty sure his only first team appearance was the other week against Reading U21.

Back