• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Is he the fastest footballer alive'

buffalowolf

Director
Terens puhiri is a 21 year old footballer plays for Borneo FC , making rave reviews after scoring a sublime goal for his club,not only can he control a football but also knows what to do with it and his speed is electric .Maybe Mc G should watch him

On video it shows him start to chase after a loose ball ,he started his run from his own 20 yard area picked up the ball just inside his own half ,rounded a defender controlled the ball then rounded the opposing goal keeper before calmly placing the ball in the back of the net ,all this in just a tick over 10 seconds.

Meh... it was a 'tap in'

[video=youtube;FpoWswkuRXc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpoWswkuRXc[/video]

His speed is so ridiculous, the video would work better with the Benny Hill theme tune.

What the hell is that commentator on? That would do my head in if I had to listen to that each time I watched the footy. Imagine him commentating on our superb ESC performance at Billericay :stunned:

What the hell is that commentator on? That would do my head in if I had to listen to that each time I watched the footy. Imagine him commentating on our superb ESC performance at Billericay :stunned:

Yeah, when we scored it would have been GOGOGOGOGOGOGOOAAAL. When they scored it would have been GOGOGOGOGOGOGOLOLOLOLOL.

Heard an interview with Usain Bolt at the weekend, he fancies giving football a go and is considering a trial at Man U.

Although that will purely be a PR stunt.....

Heard an interview with Usain Bolt at the weekend, he fancies giving football a go and is considering a trial at Man U.

Although that will purely be a PR stunt.....

Apparently he has signed for someone, I wonder who? we will find out tomorrow morning at 8am.

https://twitter.com/usainbolt/statu.../article/8a14042d-e79a-4ee4-8c56-42c9331c55e1

The fastest man to ever grace the earth on a free transfer, quite a coupe!.... whether he can kick a football though is a different matter.

Which ever club it is, I bet you they will shift some serious merchandise though, on the back of it.

Terens (aka The Flash) has signed for Port FC in Bangkok, as of writing he's made a couple of appearances as a sub but hasn't even touched the ball yet.

Back