• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Yeah, we really haven't had the "rub of the green" so far this season, have we.

See the so called best team in Essex got knocked out of fa cup by leatherhead ����

CP Quote:

Brown: "It doesn't really mean much now but we've had confirmation from the PGMOL that our goal at Yeovil should not have been disallowed."

oh well at least it saved him the petrol money to Port Vale where we’d probably have lost anyway

See the so called best team in Essex got knocked out of fa cup by leatherhead ����

Jack Midson getting two goals! Chlohessy was playing for Leatherhead too.

3,400 in attendance though. That is a fantastic turnout.

Jack Midson does it again for Leatherhead.

1-0 up at Wycombe!

Very nasty clash at Gateshead. So bad in fact that they wont show the goal. Gateshead defender out cold for at least 10 minutes. On his way to hospital now. Hopefully he will be ok.

Very nasty clash at Gateshead. So bad in fact that they wont show the goal. Gateshead defender out cold for at least 10 minutes. On his way to hospital now. Hopefully he will be ok.

Bloomin' heck! Let's hope hospital is a precaution.

I'm Following Woking V Peterborough, mainly in hope to see if they pick up any injuries. But pleased to report that Woking just scored an 84th minute goal to make it 1-1.

Ex Shrimper Kane Ferdinand playing for them.

Edit: Woking should have won that match. Generally dominated the game. They sadly missed many decent opportunities as well as a penalty and they hit the crossbar in stoppage time.

That number 9 "Effiong" is one hell of a big lump, I can see him playing at a higher level.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/42126515

Also, AFC Wimbledon beating Charlton 3-1. & Doncaster beating Scunthorpe 3-0.

I wouldn't expect that, if it was a league fixture.

Last edited:
... or Bradford City at home, after having to travel to Port Vale!

What larks!

... or Bradford City at home, after having to travel to Port Vale!

What larks!

That would be the big money spinner we have all been waiting for..... A crowd of about 4,000 paying £10 a time.

Of course, by getting knocked out in the 1st Round, we fitted a league game in and got a valuable win, boosting the crowds for our upcoming matches as we climbed up to 9th in the table.:thumbsup:

So, had we ploughed our way past Yeovil, Port Vale and Bradford City, we'd be playing Manchester United at home! :cool:

So, had we ploughed our way past Yeovil, Port Vale and Bradford City, we'd be playing Manchester United at home! :cool:

I prefer to stick to my memory of our victory against them in 2006. At least we still have the honour of having a 100% record playing them!

Back