• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

The minute's silence was immaculately observed by players, officials and supporters alike. The 'Last Post' was perfectly delivered and I found it spine tingling as I always do.

The minute's silence was immaculately observed by players, officials and supporters alike. The 'Last Post' was perfectly delivered and I found it spine tingling as I always do.

Me too, never fails to get me in the "feels" :sad:

DOD9yAiW0AUDfLH.jpg
We salute you for your service .... all of you.....

I believe he is about to be offered a 3 year contract

Is it normal that the players shook hands and went to their positions before the flag was raised and the bugle played again?

Is it normal that the players shook hands and went to their positions before the flag was raised and the bugle played again?
No I think the ref was getting a bit fed up with it all and blew the whistle after about 40 seconds into the minutes silence! The players quickly got in position and the old boys were still on the pitch when the ref was about to start the game and I'm not talking about our players:smile:

Yes, we can't let the service our countrymen gave into making our country a safer place, get in the way of a Check-A-Trade Trophy match!

Last season, when we played Bradford City, we kicked off late to accommodate what was a superb pre-match tribute.

Lest we forget!

Last season, when we played Bradford City, we kicked off late to accommodate what was a superb pre-match tribute.
The Bradford Fans had a tribute flag to the ''Pals Battalion'' that was slaughtered on the Somme ....They are acutely aware of the local sacrifice

Z

Primarily to the 16th and 18th Battalions of the West Yorkshire Regiment (1 and 2 Bradford Pals)..

Last edited:
Yes, we can't let the service our countrymen gave into making our country a safer place, get in the way of a Check-A-Trade Trophy match!

Lest we forget!

Being an Ex Soldier I agree. I served with some very brave men.

Back