• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Tried to find this on the TV, but there was no coverage.

SSN didn't even mention it.

Marvellous! :blush:

They covered it last year on SSN and, of course, were quite happy to show the final and dictate what date and time it kicked off!

Hopefully this will be no more than £10 on the day as I might travel up from my girlfriends in harlow:smile:

CP retweeting that game will now be played on Wed 6th as Posh's FA cup game is to be televised on the Sunday.

Damn, we could have done with out that fixture change. Away to Peterborough on a Wednesday night, and then again away to Bristol Rovers on a Saturday afternoon. Not much recovery time, in the case we have injuries. Not to mention 10+ hours spent travelling on the road in just a few days for both players and fans.

I'd forgotten all about the draw for the next round, but noticed the other day that Peterborough have drawn Luton away.

Interestingly and contrary to what happened last season, the next round is still regionalized.

Back