• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Steve Kavanagh

They are millwall I don't like them and I don't care..... take your punishment like a grown up and stop your whinging.....

Personally, although I have no love for Millwall, I do think they are making a valid point.

If it is the case that points of view from ALL parties who have an interest in correct and consistent decisions being made and upheld are not considered in the appeal process then it is surely flawed and by being so flawed is discredited to the detriment of the disciplinary process. I would have thought it would be in the interests of all involved in the game, even including supporters, to see that a clear and consistent process is being applied with all the relevant input being considered.

I think Steve Kavanagh is quite right to try and get all the parties together to get some consistency in the future, who knows, at some future date we may be thanking him for getting more consistency into the appeals procedure.

Personally, although I have no love for Millwall, I do think they are making a valid point.

If it is the case that points of view from ALL parties who have an interest in correct and consistent decisions being made and upheld are not considered in the appeal process then it is surely flawed and by being so flawed is discredited to the detriment of the disciplinary process. I would have thought it would be in the interests of all involved in the game, even including supporters, to see that a clear and consistent process is being applied with all the relevant input being considered.

I think Steve Kavanagh is quite right to try and get all the parties together to get some consistency in the future, who knows, at some future date we may be thanking him for getting more consistency into the appeals procedure.
but it's not equal. Remember when Lee trundle got sent off And the FAW overturned it? FA is not in control ...

According to that article the fourth official spoke to the ref after the foul. Its not 100% clear but does the 4th official have a say in such decisions?

Back