Likes Likes:  38
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: PORTSMOUTH away is ALL TICKET

Quote Originally Posted by LBBlue View Post
    Yep - it's why they charge £2 postage.
    nightmare, first chance I'll have to collect will be Saturday morning. Bloody Portsmouth, just let us turn up and pay.

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    nightmare, first chance I'll have to collect will be Saturday morning. Bloody Portsmouth, just let us turn up and pay.
    Why don't you get them posted??

That's really crap.! It's gonna be a tough car run travelling from Carsholton in Surrey in the complete opposite direction, towards Roots Hall to pick up your tickets & then head down to Portsmouth for a 3pm kick off. (probably a 4 hour car journey on my basis, that should just take you about 90 minutes from your home if you had them delivered).

Quote Originally Posted by mattitouk View Post
    Why don't you get them posted??

That's really crap.! It's gonna be a tough car run travelling from Carsholton in Surrey in the complete opposite direction, towards Roots Hall to pick up your tickets & then head down to Portsmouth for a 3pm kick off. (probably a 4 hour car journey on my basis, that should just take you about 90 minutes from your home if you had them delivered).
    they have been posted - but as they are signed for it means I need to get to the sorting office - which I can do but doesn't really fit with other things I need to do.
    Just shrimpermoaning!

Well that's better than driving to Roots hall to pick them up.

My rant is,.... In this modern era, why cant we buy and have a "print at home option" for away games as we do for home games. It cant be that difficult, surely.?.. most theatre's in the smallest of towns have this these days...Let alone even international flights allow these options. to book and chose your seats online.

How difficult can it be?

For a football supporter to purchase a ticket in live time, & online 12 hours before kick off??.. It's hardly brain surgery.
    Last edited by mattitouk; 15-11-2017 at 02:57 AM.

Retired Layabout Rootshallbloke's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mattitouk View Post
    My rant is,.... In this modern era, why cant we buy and have a "print at home option" for away games as we do for home games. It cant be that difficult, surely.?.. most theatre's in the smallest of towns have this these days...Let alone even international flights allow these options. to book and chose your seats online.

How difficult can it be?

For a football supporter to purchase a ticket in live time, & online 12 hours before kick off??.. It's hardly brain surgery.
    Print at Home was certainly an option last season, but it has disappeared this time round. I think some people had problems getting the turnstile scanners to accept them. Whatever the reason, that option ain't available.
    What if the Hokey Cokey is what it's all about?

Quote Originally Posted by Another Surrey Shrimper View Post
    they have been posted - but as they are signed for it means I need to get to the sorting office - which I can do but doesn't really fit with other things I need to do.
    Just shrimpermoaning!
    I thought one of the options on 'special delivery' was to have them re-delivered at a convenient time?

When I lived in Eastwood, I was right on the Rayleigh/Southend border and most of my post went back to the Southend office, which is a pain in the a**e, so they advised me to just ask them to re-deliver the following day and that's what they did.

Just a thought.

Blimey have we sold the remaining 300 yet or buyers have stop ?
    Southend-On-Sea, Southend-On-Sea the longest pier you’re ever see.....

From Roots Hall to Wembley we’ll going to get their eventually…….

Sea Sea SEASIDERS…..

200 left, according to official site
    DlPaBllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll's

This morning I booked two tickets for the east stand yellows( b) for Oxford game 25th Nov

Option by post

Let’s see if they arrive this week, I bet they arrive tomorrow

Sea Sea SEASIDERS…..

Quote Originally Posted by AndyT View Post
    I thought one of the options on 'special delivery' was to have them re-delivered at a convenient time?

When I lived in Eastwood, I was right on the Rayleigh/Southend border and most of my post went back to the Southend office, which is a pain in the a**e, so they advised me to just ask them to re-deliver the following day and that's what they did.

Just a thought.
    You can always request "local collect" where you pick your item up from your local post office and saves a long journey in Andy case. The good thing locally for SS0,1,2,3,4 and 9 people is that the RM office is open long hours, including Sundays! That option isnt available for those living in more rural areas as most office only open 5/6 hours per day, hence the Local Collect option being a better bet!

Kev
    Follow me on Twitter : @SZKev

I have TWO now (im blessed!)

This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WickfordShrimper View Post
    This morning I booked two tickets for the east stand yellows( b) for Oxford game 25th Nov

Option by post

Let’s see if they arrive this week, I bet they arrive tomorrow
    I can't remember the last time I had bother with the ticket office and I probably order from them about ten times a season. Oxford tickets, ordered online, arrived within three days last week.

Only 100 tickets left.
    Southend United FC -All the consistency of my wifes custard.

Quote Originally Posted by wally4pm View Post
    Only 100 tickets left.
    Looks like we sell-out tomorrow now

Looking on the our Site they said its going to be 21,000 sell out

Sea Sea SEASIDERS…..

Quote Originally Posted by WickfordShrimper View Post
    Looks like we sell-out tomorrow now

Looking on the our Site they said its going to be 21,000 sell out
    Could be a record gate for them. I believe spurs at home in frattons current guise is the record at 20,800 odd