Likes Likes:  38
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PORTSMOUTH away is ALL TICKET

Default PORTSMOUTH away is ALL TICKET

This has been mentioned on the OTHER Away Travel Forum for some time, but for those that don't look at that forum I thought it worth mentioning here that Portsmouth away is ALL TICKET and tickets MUST BE BOUGHT IN ADVANCE.

http://www.shrimperzone.com/vb/forum...er-Away-Travel

If you are thinking of going please be aware of this.

The following was posted on the SUFC Official site:

Blues visit Portsmouth on Saturday 18th November and tickets are now on sale.

This game will be all ticket and so tickets need to be purchased in advance.

We have been issued 500 to start, with more being available if required.

Seats are located in the Milton End.

Prices

Adult - £23.00
    Senior - £17.00
    Young person (18-22) - £15.00
    Unaccompanied Junior (U18) - £10.00
    Accompanied Juniors (U18) with a paying adult/Senior - £5.00

Wheelchair and carer - £14.00**
    Ambulant disabled - £15.00
    Ambulant Junior - £10.00

Carers – Free of Charge (if in receipt of the highest rate of DLA)

Please note, accompanied junior tickets need to be purchased from the main ticket office and will not be available online.

Wheelchair users can contact PFC Ticket Office on 0345 646 1898 to these spaces, however the wheelchair and Carer spaces are located amongst the home wheelchair section in front of the Fratton End. Please do not travel if tickets are not bought in advance as any unsold tickets will be sold to home fans due to high demand.

To purchase tickets buy online or phone 078444 770077
    The Forgotten Years of the Kursaal The Home of Southend United 1919-1934
    Southend United Under the Shadow of War 1934 to 1946
    Southend United the Boom Years 1946 to 1955

I thought I would mention it on here also, we have sold more than 800 tickets so far, and less than 400 are currently left. With crowds averaging more than 17,500 it should be a cracking atmosphere.

For anyone going by train to Fratton Park, please be aware that England are playing Australia at Twickenham that day so Waterloo Station and trains leaving there will be extremely busy and are often so crowded that not everyone can get aboard the train. Unless of course, you swing low.
    Southend United FC -All the consistency of my wifes custard.

Quote Originally Posted by wally4pm View Post
    For anyone going by train to Fratton Park, please be aware that England are playing Australia at Twickenham that day so Waterloo Station and trains leaving there will be extremely busy and are often so crowded that not everyone can get aboard the train. Unless of course, you swing low.
    We are going by train. However, we are catching our train from London bridge to Fratton. Therefore, we should miss any of the crowds that you're referring to.

Thanks for the info though, it made me double check that I wasn't going from Waterloo.

Could always take a chariot? Or at least on the return trip. Which would be nice.

Taken from Football League grounds info; Surely we can raise our numbers / allocation.... Come on you Shrimpers, let's go there in big numbers.

Away fans are housed on one side of the Milton End (on the North Stand side) where the normal allocation is 2,000. If demand requires it, then the whole of this end can be allocated, raising the allocation to 3,200 seats.
    DlPaBllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll's

Sold over 900 as of today so with over a week to go we should have over a 1000 at Fratton. Spread the word let's get it rocking in there end.

Certified Senior Citizen Tangled up in Blue's Avatar

Nice to see a positive thread on SZ.

Should be a great game.
    "We know no spectacle so ridiculous as the British public in one of its periodical fits of morality."

Thomas Babington Macaulay.

The train fare is Just £21.10 from Southend to Fratton via London Bridge. That's with a group saver (3 or more). At that price it seems like a no brainer to me.

This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar

And full of really awful people.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Leo View Post
    And full of really awful people.
    What's wrong with egg chasers in wax jackets ?

By the way the train is about £10 more via Waterloo.

This cook is an anti-semite Uncle Leo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rigsby View Post
    What's wrong with egg chasers in wax jackets ?

By the way the train is about £10 more via Waterloo.
    How long have you got?

Anyway. For the Southend fans heading down there - have a blast and bring back three points. Can't make it this year but it's a great place to watch a game.

Just got my match ticket, and train tickets sorted from Bury St Edmunds (£40 return) via Waterloo. 4 and a bit hours each way but it'll be worth it if we grab 3 points.

Got to love our rail fares system though. The same journey, on the same trains, from a station 2 stops closer cost £35 more
    I bought a Blur alarm clock. I wake up every morning to the sound of Parklife except on Wednesdays when I get rudely awakened by the dustmen.

This is my most favorite awayday.
    Love the ground, a proper ground with proper fans
    Can't wait.

Once this batch has gone will they up it or is this our lot?