• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Saturday plans

• Total voters
Putting the finishing touches to the organization of Rochford Beer and Cider Festival in a weeks time

I'm now using a heavy duty steam generator to shift the woodchip as its a seriously stubborn bugger to remove. Please tell me when I'm going to feel good about this Rob. Breakfast down the arches sounded a far better idea to me.

When it's finished, trust me. THEN you can go to the arches with a slightly smug feeling. Oh yes.

I'm now using a heavy duty steam generator to shift the woodchip as its a seriously stubborn bugger to remove. Please tell me when I'm going to feel good about this Rob. Breakfast down the arches sounded a far better idea to me.

Having got lumbered with stripping emulsioned woodchip wallpaper in my daughters new house. I can give you some helpful advice. Bugger the smug feeling, run for the hills...NOW!

Have you tried scoring it first ?

Handy tip....be careful with plug sockets etc if you are creating a lot of steam. Cover them up if you have to

First time up the Shard? If so, enjoy. The problem with Borough Market is that although there are loads of fruit and veg stalls, there are also plenty of Sausage and burger stalls.

So I found out! As soon as we got to the market my son felt I'll. We weren't there very long. Certainly not long enough for them to sample any fruit and veg.

The highlight of the journey home was picking the car up from Cannons Park tube station and bumping into some Col Ewe fans on the way to Barnet.

Breakfast down the Arches, probably walking the sea wall in Gunners Park in the pouring rain on cholesterol reduction duty, drop off at Majestic to replenish the red wine supplies and finish off with lunch and maybe an afternoon nap. Not sure what is happening early evening, but it will probably involve Strictly.

Fountain cafe is owned by southend supporter plus food good
Hope you had nice walk

Have you tried scoring it first ?

Handy tip....be careful with plug sockets etc if you are creating a lot of steam. Cover them up if you have to

Scored it, steamed it x 3, stripped it, danger past. Thanks for the tip, luckily it was only one wall getting the treatment with no sockets on it.

Visting daughter in Nottingham. County playing away so went to Alfreton v York City for football fix. Good entertainment 2-3. Jon Parkin back playing for York and bagged two goals. He's a big lump but moves well and still a threat. Some good football played on the deck by both teams. Dave Penney was in the York dug out!

Interestingly (or maybe less interestingly) Michael Timlin spent his free saturday yesterday wandering along Leigh Broadway with his kids. Even more interestingly he didn't have a go at anyone or give the ball away.

Hendon 3-0 Burgess Hill Town. Lovey little ground and they do a fine cottage pie too.

Big fan of the Bedford End.

Hendon 3-0 Burgess Hill Town. Lovey little ground and they do a fine cottage pie too.

Big fan of the Bedford End.

How frequent are the buses ?

Back